TK-12775 Requesting ANH (Stunt) Centurion status (RS) (520)

Sithping

Hello fellow Troopers, I would like to submit my armour for your consideration Centurion status. 

EIB thread. 

Paul Herbert 

TK-12775 

Sithping 

Imperial Scottish Garrison ISG 

Armour - RS Prop Masters (kit) 

Helmet - RS Prop Masters (kit) 

Neckseal - Imperial seamstress 

Boots - Imperial Boots 

E11 - Troopacoola (commission) 

Holster-Burkdesigns 

Full body 

ivLITaE.jpg

vgHSdfx.jpg

ZGMj8kS.jpg

cKsUXNV.jpg

CnLF44e.jpg

9S7D9OB.jpg

Action shots

fBpiV1G.jpg

H5aUNZ2.jpg

Helmet 

kammTA6.jpg

KY99P3H.jpg

BNWhjIv.jpg

WsXO24b.jpg

Vln6EyJ.jpg

CU0PXaB.jpg

ruIdA6K.jpg

Shoulder detail 

klPmDUF.jpg

Cod

S3ttesM.jpg

Irng0KQ.jpg

Strapping 

AjzWwpP.jpg

quuwCDJ.jpg

TD 

hGLgpNN.jpg

w3rlWWA.jpg

eH7R1AQ.jpg

AB plates 

nSjcffY.jpg

Neckseal 

W2mvnFD.jpg

Gloves

0n6SVoV.jpg

mDoHY3u.jpg

E11 

PYOEi5u.jpg

fDkvQlD.jpg

XMpj8FT.jpg

Boots 

iqRVm7t.jpg

Ammo pack details 

EkNMd8z.jpg

OUOdrb7.jpg

HIKWrt7.jpg

Sniper plate

VNKmrzl.jpg

d5nfq3K.jpg

Belt 

2JE6a4J.jpg

FCAbIpL.jpg

GIAVlm2.jpg

E4nULM8.jpg

Forearm wrists

bhddAwf.jpg

S trim

bPWAhAs.jpg

Additional action shot 

yIb4BKA.jpg

Best regards Paul 

Looking good, unfortunately Paul you will have to remove your UKG tag from the shoulder bell, this has come up quite a few times in the past, some have a second shoulder bell for this reason. Or tape over the decal, carefully lift each corner and peel off with the top tape, then add back on when your photos have been taken ;) 

ivLITaE.jpg 

"Here is just one post in an application by a DO asking for it's removal, again there are more and this has always been the case since I've been a member, most will seek L2 and L3 approval and once approved just have decals applied again,"

app.thumb.png.53c030a82f596f68055cc664baeb5efb.png

• Like 2

VERY nice, Paul, and GREAT job on those fixes!  As Glen mentioned, the UKG decal will have to be removed (at least temporarily) ;).  Since you have to get kitted up for a replacement photo, please take one of the back as well as the white elastic strap on your right shoulder has come undone and needs to be re-tied.  Thanks!!  :salute:

VYjZn9l.jpg

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

VERY nice, Paul, and GREAT job on those fixes!  As Glen mentioned, the UKG decal will have to be removed (at least temporarily) ;).  Since you have to get kitted up for a replacement photo, please take one of the back as well as the white elastic strap on your right shoulder has come undone and needs to be re-tied.  Thanks!!  :salute:

VYjZn9l.jpg

Will do, thanks for the observation Joseph. Much appreciated. 

Evening Troopers, I would like to resubmit my armour for your consideration with Garrison branding removal. 

I also made a few adjustments to the butt plate by removing excess return edge as kindly pointed out by Joseph the risk of splitting. 

Full body 

IQTnder.jpg

h7y06bg.jpg

vgHSdfx.jpg

CnLF44e.jpg

9S7D9OB.jpg

cKsUXNV.jpg

Action shot 

nrangkZ.jpg

Shoulder bridges

AcFxOS8.jpg

Uw7qm06.jpg

FxNAGlr.jpg

Cod/butt plate return edge removal 

N7412Dl.jpg

Thanks to all for the feedback & support I've received throughout my application, looking forward to hearing back from the team here at FISD. 

Cheers Paul 

• Like 3

Hi Paul, and thank you for your CENTURION application! 

CRL and CENTURION Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of CENTURION.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor, and please keep in mind that  we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Congratulations Paul. You made it. You have your Centurion badge under your name...:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Now, enjoy your armor, and wear it with pride, as it is a spectacular armor.
Congratulations again, sir.:salute:

Don't forget to request the certificate HERE

• Like 2

• Chemi changed the title to TK-12775 Requesting ANH (Stunt) Centurion status (RS) (520)

Thanks so much for this news Chemi! :icon_bow:

I will indeed wear this armour with pride and serve the Empire! 

I sincerely thank everyone here at FISD who helped me on my journey, your wealth of knowledge on Stormtroopers is an education itself. :salute:

Best regards Paul 

• Like 2

A well deserved CONGRATS on your new rank of Centurion, Paul!  :salute:   Now that you have received our highest level of accuracy, I sincerely hope we will continue to see you here often so you can share your knowledge with others in our community who are on their white armor journey.  Well done!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

A well deserved CONGRATS on your new rank of Centurion, Paul!  :salute:   Now that you have received our highest level of accuracy, I sincerely hope we will continue to see you here often so you can share your knowledge with others in our community who are on their white armor journey.  Well done!

Thanks Joseph! You also have been a big influence throughout my build progress & I'm most grateful, thank you :icon_bow:

I hope all our paths will cross one day until then I'll definitely be around the boards here. 

Cheers 

Best regards Paul