RS Prop Master?

Have a look through some of the build threads, also EIB and Centurion. Most have prop makers initials in the title .

Some research is required.in this hobby.

I have had no issues with my soft parts, they supply great quality through and through in my biased opinion (since I bought my armor through them :D)

Why are you wondering about the soft accessories by the way? Do you have any questions? :)

On 11/28/2022 at 12:50 AM, Nairy said:

I have had no issues with my soft parts, they supply great quality through and through in my biased opinion (since I bought my armor through them :D)

Why are you wondering about the soft accessories by the way? Do you have any questions? :)

No, I just heard from a friend that thay have good plastics, but he doesn't know about the soft parts.

Anyway I heard also from other friend who order from them, and now I read what you wrote, so thanks a lot

I probably will order from them soon

Thanks

No problem! Their customer service is amazing and you can also ask for some extra pieces of ABS to come with your order in case you need to cut some extra out or if you need to create some shims to make the ab plate and the kidney plate to line up without any gap! In that case if you have asked for extra pieces of ABS the color and quality will match which will make your life a whole lot easier!

Hope to see you as a TK soon! :dancing-trooper::peace:

Edited by Nairy

8 hours ago, Nairy said:

No problem! Their customer service is amazing and you can also ask for some extra pieces of ABS to come with your order in case you need to cut some extra out or if you need to create some shims to make the ab plate and the kidney plate to line up without any gap! In that case if you have asked for extra pieces of ABS the color and quality will match which will make your life a whole lot easier!

Hope to see you as a TK soon! :dancing-trooper::peace:

Thank you for your answer and the help. You just gave more confidence to order from them.

And I'm so excited that soon I'll join the 501st, thank you!

Edited by Alon
  • Like 1