First Order Stormtrooper Centurion build

PUGMAN

I just purchased Denuo Novo's FO Stormtrooper kit with their neck seal. Upon reading further with Centurion's requirements I'm not sure their neck seal will cut it. I do know that I will need some rubber gaskets. The links don't appear to work anymore in the First order vendor page as far as the rubber gasket suppliers, so I've hunting around the internet for those with no luck so far. I did pick up some gloves with the proper stitching that should work. I also found the proper under suite that accommodates the Centurion requirements. I was given a Black series FO helmet that I was wondering if it could pass the muster or not? I really like the way tis helmet is made. Compared to my ANH helmet that's just a flimsy shell, this one feels well made and I hoping with slight modifications it could be made to work. If not I'm not too worried about getting something else. The boots I'll order from inperalboots.com as I've done business with them before and I think they turn out good products. As far as the two blasters I haven't found any suppliers for those that offer reasonable pricing. In the FO vender page there are some 3d file that look promising. Do most people print their own blasters? I have a nice FMD printer but I was considering purchasing a SLA printer for these blasters as I hate the finish work that PLA bares. I currently only have the Black Series helmet in possession and most items are in transit. I would appreciate anyone's advice on this project. If you know of a build thread that is helpful please point me in that direction. Thanks in advance for your help

Hello and welcome, research is the key ;) 

For basic approval always check with your GML (garrison membership liaison)

Anything you are not sure about for L2 or L3 you could direct your questions to the @Deployment Officer Team

Soft goods  Rubber gaskets  (Thorsson Associates Workshop) - Origin USA:Link Here Email: sthorsson99@yahoo.com FB: https://www.facebook.com/Thorsson-Associates-Workshop-11207604214298

Neck seal CRL:
Black with horizontal ribs, fitted to the wearer, and extending from the base of the neck to conceal the entire neck. No hair or skin should be visible around the neck area.

OPTIONAL Level two certification (if applicable):
OPTIONAL Level three certification (if applicable):
Ideally, the neckseal shall have 11 ribs. (note there has been mention about 8 ribbed neck seals)
The neckseal has a glossy finish. - (From memory I don't think the DN have a glossy finish)

Blasters you can't go past The5thHorseman's files, they are amazing. In my opinion the resin printers give a much better finish, I will definitely be purchasing one once they get a little bigger, although at present with PLA+ I print ultrafine so I have less prep work to do

Many resin blaster suppliers have gone the way of the Dodo.

Occasionally blasters do come up in the DN FB build group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1779429248751089/

Like this one, recasted rubber Anovos F-11's https://www.facebook.com/groups/1779429248751089/user/563765233/?__cft__[0]=AZW_P8o9uektM2KXP5r9fVmiaqAC3Y-aGQe5RicJ23IHxBDHBcWsjAvDCHwbkRYl-Z2ICWbmy_25llkuwmgkOVLCWIj9a-ep-YaHOF2On3qFBOrrnI0otvpyAFZfcS4CqC-NQraM8dSdJHigIoouU5Z6EXDIXQ8Dx2IS8tIIhZTBbHv3wGdDwHFiab81J8mTKVc&__tn__=-UC*F

304846592_10166541359965234_5568046326435708272_n.thumb.jpg.be0814656f3950a59dc692026f1b6950.jpg

Black Series helmet needs some work, check this comparison

Ho to make more accurate

Thanks for linking my comparison Glen. At some point I will be nodding mine but I’ve not gotten round to it. 

I just want to mention some of the parts are a bit fragile and a friend broke the back temple part and had buy a new helmet to replace it.

I also think that his approach to the rear seam that needs to be added is the right way to do it. Just a needle file, you don’t need to take a Dremel to it. 

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/51311-funkster’s-3d-printed-tlj/?do=findComment&comment=751200

• Like 1

76-EDC587-EEA6-4590-83-EC-ACCB4583-BA16.6C912AAC-AA40-4521-8E50-144DA2E7E7DD.thumb.jpeg.d9e2819d88c6726be5279d2d149aeafd.jpeg
I Picked these up from Endor finders as I was looking for gloves with the proper stitching. These look well built, stitching is acceptable, soft fuzz on the inside, so they are very comfortable. It looks as those the black dye bleed through to the white leather. It doesn’t really bother me but I don’t know if that will pass Centurion standards.  

Edited by PUGMAN
Add pictures

Best check with the @Deployment Officer Team for higher level approval. I started getting some bleed though after wearing mine a few times.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PUGMAN said:

It looks as those the black dye bleed through to the white leather. It doesn’t really bother me but I don’t know if that will pass Centurion standards.  

If by color bleeding you mean the stains at the base of the fingers it actually looks pretty light, and unless it gets worse I see no issues.  Let's face it, most of the time our palms are hidden while holding our weapons.  So, to answer your question about whether your gloves will pass at Centurion level:  Absolutely!

EF makes a quality product, no doubt.  My only (small) issue is that the stitching pattern on the palm could be a little closer to screen used. ;)  The closest ones to "authentic" I have seen so far are from IB, and I'm not sure if they even still make them.  

EF                                                                              Screen used                                                                                IB

YjOL3XF.jpg     joEjOcO.jpg    KrI8li7.jpg

• Like 3

• 10 months later...
On 11/29/2022 at 6:44 PM, justjoseph63 said:

If by color bleeding you mean the stains at the base of the fingers it actually looks pretty light, and unless it gets worse I see no issues.  Let's face it, most of the time our palms are hidden while holding our weapons.  So, to answer your question about whether your gloves will pass at Centurion level:  Absolutely!

EF makes a quality product, no doubt.  My only (small) issue is that the stitching pattern on the palm could be a little closer to screen used. ;)  The closest ones to "authentic" I have seen so far are from IB, and I'm not sure if they even still make them.  

EF                                                                              Screen used                                                                                IB

YjOL3XF.jpg     joEjOcO.jpg    KrI8li7.jpg

FOTK gloves comparison.  thank you very much.