First Order Stormtrooper

PUGMAN

I'm new here but not so new to the 501st. I've got a ANH stunt TK, R2D2,C3PO, Chewbacca, and aa Blue Squadron costume. I'm also the current squad leader for Norther Mustafar Squad in the Central California Garrison. I have always been drawn to the First Order Stormtroopers. Once Denuo Novo announced there Black Friday sale I bit the bullet and bought their FN kit and neck seal. I'll need the F11-D Blaster and side arm blaster, boots and some gloves and I'll be set. I've done some Googling with little luck. Ideally I'd like to take this costume to the centurion level if possible. I've seen Imperialboots.com has the boots that would work but their gloves don't have that stitching on the palm. Any help locating vendors would be much appreciated.

• Like 1

Hi Jody,  welcome to the FISD.

Try Endor finders for the gloves they have the option for black stitching needed for centurion. 

looking forward to seeing your build. 

Edited by Doggydoc
  • Like 1

Hello and welcome, as a 501st member you can request higher access 

This thread may be of help

Welcome to FISD Jody!

The First Order battle Group section of our forums will be your home to add a build thread and ask any and all questions you need.

We are here to help in every way possible.

On 11/23/2022 at 3:16 AM, PUGMAN said:

I've seen Imperialboots.com has the boots that would work but their gloves don't have that stitching on the palm

These are imperial boots and they have the black stitching on them. I got them in 2021 iirc. 

TU2mxz1.jpg