New prospect from Montreal.

JohnnyCrap

Hello everyone.

I recently joined the forum, and planning my build at the moment. I'm an artist in Montreal, grew up on Star wars...etc..

The goal is having a TD at some point next year, but I will start with a TK. Already reserved an AP kit, and received my E-11 blaster 2 days ago from Quest Design. Gift to myself for turning 50 early next year.

Having a blast going through all the topics and ressources on here trying to plan ahead.

Looking forward to the build. 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome aboard, here's a helpful thread full of info to help you on your journey :D

Welcome to the FISD.  Keep in mind that the TK has a few different bits than the TD - if you are planning on a TD, I would build straight to a TD (but whatever floats your boat).  That said, this forum is great for basic TK/TD building advice.  TD specific questions can be asked over at MEPD.net as well - they are the dirt experts.  lol.

Congrats on your AP armour.  It's a great kit.

3 hours ago, wook1138 said:

Welcome to the FISD.  Keep in mind that the TK has a few different bits than the TD - if you are planning on a TD, I would build straight to a TD (but whatever floats your boat).  That said, this forum is great for basic TK/TD building advice.  TD specific questions can be asked over at MEPD.net as well - they are the dirt experts.  lol.

Congrats on your AP armour.  It's a great kit.

Thanks.

Yeah, aware of the differences, and already spent more time than I should have lurking around all forums. Haha.

• Like 1

Welcome Jonathan. 

looking forward to seeing your build. I also went with AP. It’s a great kit. 
Make sure to start a build thread and ask lots of questions. There is a huge wealth of knowledge here to help you along your way. 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome! :jc_doublethumbup:

Since you're starting with a TK, it could be worth mentioning that the HWT is very close (at least look-wise) to the TD and less dirty!

• Like 1