Your thoughts please

Ok, I am almost completed with my AP helmet. There is some minor adjustments to the ears (hard to see on these pics) and maybe I try get the painting a bit better (unless you think its good enought).

The aereators will be replaced with Stompers so these on the pics are only there so it don't look so empty.

No, I haven't forgot to paint the teardrops, It's a TD helmet :) .

Now I want your oppinions, thoughts, hints, laughts, cries, whatever you feel like :D .

Ok here is how it looks and I hope no one laughts to much and fall down from the chair and breaks anything :lol: .

And remember I am a novice in building things.

Looking great! I would try to reduce the bump in the right eye since you are going for the TD look and I would raise the brow.

Speaking as one with no experiance.....i like it :P

~ Brad

Thanks Brad :D .

lookin gd

of course u stil got weathering etc to do - just remember to paint the screw heads :D

Nate

Thanks Nate, yes I will try remember the screws :). The weathering will I do when all parts are done (hopefully soon).

It looks good. Just remember generally TD helmets have a higher brow, but it's your bucket. I'd also tough up the black lines in spots if you have a steady hand.

Thanks supertrooper, I will higher the brow a bit and also try get my hands a bit steady :).

Looks good. Don't forget your tube stripes :)

Thanks Murray, when I posted the pics I realised that I had missed put the stripes on the helmet :lol: . Will do it asap.

I kinda like the the no stripes look ;)

Hi th0000,

Yes it does look a bit "cleaner" (a word a TD don't know ;) ).

Looking great! I would try to reduce the bump in the right eye since you are going for the TD look and I would raise the brow.

Thanks Thaynerd, I will leave the eye bump for now and maybe change it in the future. The brow I will raise a bit.