TK-66007 Requesting ANH-S Centurion Status (RS Propmasters) (519)

TK Monkus

After making the alterations mentioned in my EI app I am ready to apply for Centurion.

Name: Matthew Landes

ID: TK-66007 

Garrison: Southern California Garrison

Armor Maker: RS Propmasters

Helmet Maker: RS Propmasters

Blaster Maker: Hellhounds

Height/Weight: 5'10 130lbs

Boot Maker: Imperial Boots

Canvas Belt Supplier: RS Propmasters

Neck Seal: RS Propmasters

Hand Guard: RS Propmasters

Holster Maker: RS Propmasters

EI Approval Thread

Full Body

d4TcbzY.jpg

ZwSYHjh.jpg

zkR9F4N.jpg

g90VonI.jpg

hqSO2ZC.jpg

qtCznup.jpg

DBLq07i.jpg

Armor Details

Shoulder Bridges

6LcLrgn.jpg

L8yNLFA.jpg

1GsW1kq.jpg

sZ8VMZn.jpg

HX0dXWO.jpg

XkyOAVi.jpg

Ab Buttons

v2xMei9.jpg

Cod Snaps

zMhUHSE.jpg

Ab/Kidney Connection

YTA7Xc2.jpg

Wrists

trVy1IK.jpg

Sniper Plate

6xDcnrV.jpg

hGLsORJ.jpg

Knee Ammo Pack

OjY2Akt.jpg

H1fyE1S.jpg

HMJt85U.jpg

Interior Strapping

2laq1qR.jpg

Helmet:

LZJjXdY.jpg

waZFdw9.jpg

109328l.jpg

xW7ZmHG.jpg

fTJ5orF.jpg

uXIJpqL.jpg

PTbkf4H.jpg

Oa9DXO7.jpg

jy78xrP.jpg

Accessories

TD

jZqiMpo.jpg

wp7tNth.jpg

Holster/Belt

tXY7tTN.jpg

YUEzaNu.jpg

McH0Svb.jpg

Boots

hlzMYnu.jpg

Hand Guards/Gloves

kHJD6vI.jpg

yTDRYJR.jpg

Neck Seal

gwjRoob.jpg

Blaster

Vp4kmKN.jpg

pdlIyBf.jpg

tTgQ3r8.jpg

I think that should be all the pictures. Please let me know if I missed any and I will post up. Thank you for the consideration!

M

Hi Matt, and thank you for your Centurion application! 

CRL and CENTURION Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of CENTURION.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor, and please keep in mind that  we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

You did a great job on the requested fixes Trooper, Well done!. 

We noted just a few extra details when making your review.

Your helmet's right ear lower screw looks to be a little higher positioned than we normally see in the screen.

Reference Images

uBc2G7m.jpg                                      NzFje3J.jpg      QazAida.jpg     455JWN7.jpg

As a suggestion to get the very best TK shape , you could consider some Tab or even a bit more, magnets system to your side closures (mainly to the right side where we noted the AB plate overlapping the kidney.  )

Reference Images  

3uqOD4a.jpg           aJkrB8e.jpg?1    ieF7xdu.jpg?1 9Ktw7FD.jpg?1

AB TABS CLOSURE SYSTEM                                                                               MAGNETS

FCmjwAb.jpg     5wC6NmP.jpg            1mvvnm4.jpg      H11hEBf.jpg

Just a suiting up detail here Matt,  This not an real L3 issue, but the TD is cocked at an angle and the right TD clip is not pushed down all the way.  Since we can't put our own TDs on, every time someone help you to put on the TD you may want to check your handler to aim for a more vertical appearance ;)

oH41tG1.jpg   LgiWS7A.jpg    

Finally , a very fine detail is the inner angle of your sniper knee (right side) , just a minute with sandpaper will do the trick.

Reference Images

bXHmaeW.jpg                             kVClLDo.jpg   BNYlK7a.jpg

That's all .  Congratulations for reaching Centurion Level Trooper!!!   :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 2

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK-66007 Requesting ANH-S Centurion Status (RS Propmasters) (519)

Congratulations trooper and welcome to the Centurion ranks.

If I could suggest using a permanent black marker to cover up this logo ;) 

under.png.b6d88288e398d686badbaa07fc356b8d.png

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi Matt, and thank you for your Centurion application! 

CRL and CENTURION Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of CENTURION.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor, and please keep in mind that  we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

You did a great job on the requested fixes Trooper, Well done!. 

We noted just a few extra details when making your review.

Your helmet's right ear lower screw looks to be a little higher positioned than we normally see in the screen.

Reference Images

uBc2G7m.jpg                                      NzFje3J.jpg      QazAida.jpg     455JWN7.jpg

As a suggestion to get the very best TK shape , you could consider some Tab or even a bit more, magnets system to your side closures (mainly to the right side where we noted the AB plate overlapping the kidney.  )

Reference Images  

3uqOD4a.jpg           aJkrB8e.jpg?1    ieF7xdu.jpg?1 9Ktw7FD.jpg?1

AB TABS CLOSURE SYSTEM                                                                               MAGNETS

FCmjwAb.jpg     5wC6NmP.jpg            1mvvnm4.jpg      H11hEBf.jpg

Just a suiting up detail here Matt,  This not an real L3 issue, but the TD is cocked at an angle and the right TD clip is not pushed down all the way.  Since we can't put our own TDs on, every time someone help you to put on the TD you may want to check your handler to aim for a more vertical appearance ;)

oH41tG1.jpg   LgiWS7A.jpg    

Finally , a very fine detail is the inner angle of your sniper knee (right side) , just a minute with sandpaper will do the trick.

Reference Images

bXHmaeW.jpg                             kVClLDo.jpg   BNYlK7a.jpg

That's all .  Congratulations for reaching Centurion Level Trooper!!!   :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Wow! Thank you Mario, and thank you for all your help through this whole building process! 

M

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Congratulations trooper and welcome to the Centurion ranks.

If I could suggest using a permanent black marker to cover up this logo ;) 

under.png.b6d88288e398d686badbaa07fc356b8d.png

Glen how did you even see that?! I have never even noticed this haha. When looking at the pants there is a black sticker on them that when the light hits it just right does have a "glare". Eagle eyes on you!  I will definitely look at doing that or trying to just peel off. Thank you also for all your help through my whole process, could not have gotten here without yours and many other peoples help from the FISD!

Thank you,

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...