Would like to find a new helmet/helmet kit

dpb486

About 4 years ago I lost my mobile home due to a fire.i lost my helmet,body suit utility belt and e-11 blaster rifle.i would like to know where I could find replacements for them . If you want more info about what happened,  I will answer any questions you have. 

So sorry to hear that, David!  What armorer did you get your kit from?  Since the color of the ABS can vary from maker to maker it's probably best to reach out that person so that the bucket and ABS belt match.

@gmrhodes13 has a great list of E-11 suppliers (link here).  If you want to go the build-it-yourself route Kevin has those available (link here).

For the under-suit, I have had good success on Amazon (link here).

Hope this helps, and if you need any more questions just ask!

Anovos went out of bussiness,even if they were still operating I don't think I would deal with them. I had pre ordered a kit of the first order stormtrooper armor "helmet,boots,gloves ect.".they kept delaying my order. Also from what ivearned recently they copied RS Propmasters armor.

5 hours ago, dpb486 said:

Anovos went out of bussiness,even if they were still operating I don't think I would deal with them. I had pre ordered a kit of the first order stormtrooper armor "helmet,boots,gloves ect.".they kept delaying my order. Also from what ivearned recently they copied RS Propmasters armor.

Anovos went out of business and was purchased by Denuo Novo. They are supplying in house items currently and seem to be operating better than Anovos did.

Denuo Novo did reach out to those who had outstanding orders with Anovos and offered to supply any outstanding pre orders so you may want to reach out to them if you have an outstanding order. 

https://www.denuonovo.com/

I should have mentioned I am working with a limited budget. I need to find a helmet and utility belt also. denuonovo on the expensive side. I got a refund from anovos before they went out of business. The pre order I had was 2500$ ,i didn't like the way they were delaying my order.I was looking for a helmet kit as it would or should be cheaper than a fully assembled helmet. The utility belt could be a kit or assembled. I do appreciate the info on the E-11's and undersuit.

21 hours ago, dpb486 said:

I should have mentioned I am working with a limited budget. I need to find a helmet and utility belt also. denuonovo on the expensive side. I got a refund from anovos before they went out of business. The pre order I had was 2500$ ,i didn't like the way they were delaying my order.I was looking for a helmet kit as it would or should be cheaper than a fully assembled helmet. The utility belt could be a kit or assembled. I do appreciate the info on the E-11's and undersuit.

We just finsihed a new batch of armors and have a few B grade helmets that I will offer at a great discount, they have very minor flaws hardly noticeable unless you look very closely. 

Mark (AP)

Edited by ABS80

Locking, as we do not allow general "Want to buy" threads, per the first rule in the For Sale section. Also, this post does not qualify as "Forum Help or Support". 

Please see the "Getting Started" forum for additional information and help.

Edited by themaninthesuitcase