[47] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social Media Consent)

Nairy

I give permission for FISD to repost my photos on social media in an appropriate fashion.

2022 (9 in total)

1. 2022-10-16, AvestaCon 2022, Avesta (Hero)

2. 2022-11-04, Comic Con 2022, Stockholm (Hero)

3. 2022-11-05, Comic Con 2022, Stockholm (Hero)

4. 2022-11-06, Comic Con 2022, Stockholm (Hero)

5. 2022-12-03, Nördarnas Julmarknad (The Nerds' Christmas Market), Stockholm (Hero)

6. 2022-12-15, Musikhjälpen 2022 (The Music Help), Göteborg (Hero)

7. 2022-12-16, Musikhjälpen 2022 (The Music Help), Göteborg (Hero)

8. 2022-12-17, Musikhjälpen 2022 (The Music Help), Göteborg (Hero)

9. 2022-12-18, Musikhjälpen 2022 (The Music Help), Göteborg (Hero)

2023 (32 in total)

10. 2023-01-14, Örebro Universitetssjukhus (Örebro University Hospital), Örebro (Hero)

11. 2023-02-10, The Sounds of Space with Anton Grandert, Norrtälje (Hero)

12. 2023-02-14, Internationella Hjärtebarnsdagen - Digital troop event (Gold Heart Day) (Hero)

13. 2023-02-15, Barncancerdagen - Digital troop event (Child cancer day) (Hero)

14. 2023-03-01, The Mandalorian Season 3 Premiere, Stockholm (Hero)

15. 2023-05-04, Star Wars Day school visit, Uppsala (Hero)

16. 2023-05-06, Lego Store Mall of Scandinavia, Stockholm (Hero)

17. 2023-05-07, Lego Store Skärholmen, Stockholm (Hero)

18. 2023-05-14, Flashmob Proposal, Stockholm (Hero)

19. 2023-06-03, Nördarnas Sommarmarknad (The Nerds' Summer Market), Stockholm (Hero)

20. 2023-06-06, BAPRUN, Göteborg (Hero)

21. 2023-07-01, Pride Parade, Västerås (Hero)

22. 2023-07-27, NärCon 2023, Linköping (Hero)

23. 2023-07-28, NärCon 2023, Linköping (Hero)

24. 2023-08-25, Lazer Tag Birthday Party, Stockholm (Hero)

25. 2023-10-05, Disney Breakfast Event, Stockholm (Hero)

26. 2023-10-07, SciFiWorld 2023, Helsingborg (Hero)

27. 2023-10-08, SciFiWorld 2023, Helsingborg (Hero)

28. 2023-10-15, AvestaCon 2023, Avesta (Hero)

29. 2023-10-17, Miltonloppet 2023 (The Milton Race), Uppsala (Hero)

30. 2023-10-27, Trampoline Park Birthday Party, Stockholm (Hero)

31. 2023-11-03, Comic Con 2023, Stockholm (Hero)

32. 2023-11-04, Comic Con 2023, Stockholm (Hero, with Space Pack)

33. 2023-11-05, Comic Con 2023, Stockholm (Hero, with Space Pack)

34. 2023-11-18, Prisceremoni Stadshuset (Award Ceremony Stockholm City Hall), Stockholm (Hero)

35. 2023-11-22, Guard Duty, Stockholm (Hero)

36. 2023-12-02, Nördarnas Julmarknad (The Nerds' Christmas Market), Stockholm (Hero, with Space Pack)

37. 2023-12-03, Nördarnas Julmarknad (The Nerds' Christmas Market), Stockholm (Hero)

38. 2023-12-14, Musikhjälpen 2023 (The Music Help), Växjö (Hero)

39. 2023-12-15, Musikhjälpen 2023 (The Music Help), Växjö (Hero)

40. 2023-12-16, Musikhjälpen 2023 (The Music Help), Växjö (Hero)

41. 2023-12-17, Musikhjälpen 2023 (The Music Help), Växjö (Hero)

2024 (6 in total)

42. 2024-01-13, Örebro Universitetssjukhus (Örebro University Hospital), Örebro (Hero)

43. 2024-02-15, Astrid Lindgrens barnsjukhus (Astrid Lindgren's children's Hospital), Stockholm (Hero)

44. 2024-02-17, Swedish Air Force Museum, Linköping (Hero, with DLT-19)

45. 2024-03-02, SciFi World 2024, Stockholm (Hero, with DLT-19)

46. 2024-03-03, SciFi World 2024, Stockholm (Hero, with DLT-19)

47. 2024-03-14, Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset Huddinge (Karolinska University Hospital Huddinge), Stockholm (Hero)

1. 2022-10-16, AvestaCon 2022, Avesta (Hero)

Here is a little video from the day: 

My FIRST TROOP! It finally happened! :peace: After a hectic week it was finally time to bust out the TK and get to troopin'!

I was excited and nervous (of course) - and very interested in finding out what the personality my TK would be!

The venue was amazing, an old iron works (where we got to take a lot of cool pictures, will update the post with them later on)

hP1GG3h.pngqotrhIZ.png

LjC3Eao.png

After an awesome speech about the Swedish Garrison and what we do in the 501st, we got to take a lot of pictures with kids (big and small), and the con had arranged a photo booth, where I popped in popped off a quick action pose in the middle of my troop, looked good!

It was an honor to do my first troop together with @TheSwede in his first troop with his new Din Djarin costume! Looking sharp! :jc_doublethumbup:

KdHbWBz.pngKJ8EyAA.jpg

uJK9f1c.jpg

TM1dioP.jpgQIuULo6.jpg

01gdWCj.jpg

L4uI3H4.jpg

7cv7ORH.jpg

uDYWpyf.jpg

Tried to take a selfie with @TheSwede but he never took off his helmet, it's like he is a mandalorian or something! :laugh1: (he may have taken it off ONCE but we don't talk about that)

417luVP.png

• Like 6

• Nairy changed the title to [3] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log

2. 2022-11-04, Comic Con 2022, Stockholm (Hero)

3. 2022-11-05, Comic Con 2022, Stockholm (Hero)

Troop number 2 and 3 at Comic Con Stockholm 2022.

Will update this post with images as I receive them

J8K00xt.jpeg

Me in the middle with the winner of LEGO Masters Sweden 2022

7NOMQJp.jpeg

I'm far right, together with my fellow troopers, and our little gem, the coolest girl ever, Sigrid (the small one)

SPkKTt7.jpeg

After assisting my friend Anton Grandert's signing session. I'm photo bombing in the background!

QLyCoPB.jpeg

Me far right

TM8Rabq.jpg

A nice close up at the signing

FOIoqgA.jpg

After one of the parades (I'm the Hero in the middle behind C1-10P)

gDqm7Tz.jpeg

dM04f1s.jpeg

Me on the left

gCfyrrb.jpg

Watching 

• Like 3

• Nairy changed the title to [4] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log

4. 2022-11-06, Comic Con 2022, Stockholm (Hero)

HUj8Qlu.jpeg

Me next to the Sandy!

DDHXXjV.jpeg

Me in the middle

dzqbdMw.jpg

Me in the middle

2VuLiX2.jpg

A nice picture of us patroling the floors (be in front of the Sandy)

yJsSgXd.jpg

Me on the right and @LEGOeatPokemon on the left!

9QubNAd.jpg

Me on the left

mo2JDtQ.jpg

Comic Con has been awesome! My feet hurt! Many hours of walking and images and high fives and fist bumps and marches and good fun!

• Like 6

• Nairy changed the title to [5] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log

5. 2022-12-03, Nördarnas Julmarknad (The Nerds' Christmas Market) (Hero)

I took part in a Christmas market troop where I did some "Lucia" walks** together with @Coil in his Din Djarin armor! We were really appreciated here by the staff and we handed out many gingerbread cookies and took pictures with people (you know, the usual :D)

I also had the opportunity to take some pro shot action photos which I will post as soon as I get them!

** Something we do here in Sweden, called Luciatåg which directly translated means Lucia train, Google it if you're curious

Z6SlugS.png

cIxsbWn.jpg

0hquOR1.jpg

xhA2zBk.jpg

jPS9Z6i.jpgemRNoBl.pngRJ03XUl.pngWlCulPz.pngKa657Ew.png

A little video from the event:

Edited by Nairy
  • Like 5

• Nairy changed the title to [7] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log

6. 2022-12-15, Musikhjälpen Göteborg 2022 (The Music Help) (Hero)

Day 1 for me!

Pretty much the event of the year! A full week of celebrity hosts in a studio that broadcasts all hours of the day, to collect money for charity. There is a new theme for the charity every year and this year the theme is to collect money for children that gets their childhood robbed by ongoing wars.

SG is out here in the cold, between -5 during the day and -12 degrees Celsius at night! Double undersuits and socks and gloves are needed to say the least! We stroll around on the square where the event is held and dance with people, hug people, take photos and of course help to collect money for the charity!

We the TK's have unfortunately opted for no TD as the risk of getting it stolen are not worth wearing it! There are a lot of drunk people in the evenings that are unpredictable! Warm gloves is also something we've had to add since there is a risk of frostbite!

I must say that I don't have many photos and mostly videos since the event is live on Swedish national television, but I've included some photos and screen grabs from yesterday's event! (2022-12-15)

Mixed videos from yesterday's event and today's event that I'll post about at the end of the day!

https://imgur.com/a/wEC8Fyf

JrYWVwi.jpeg

vJD74Ff.jpeg

Edited by Nairy
  • Like 3

7. 2022-12-16, Musikhjälpen Göteborg 2022 (The Music Help) (Hero)

Day 2 for me!

Still going strong! Raised a lot of money today, over $2000! We're fighting the cold and we have many frozen troopers but we are out 2 hours at a time a couple times a day! Today we have our CO with us as a few of our troopers are invited into the studio to talk about the Legion and what we do!

Here are some videos from yesterday's and today's event!

https://imgur.com/a/wEC8Fyf

Now some images!

Met a colleague who of course wanted a picture!

FKNeU4W.jpeg

4rfQuzH.jpeg

BdulZa0.jpeg

aoQEq83.jpeg

Svixn3w.jpeg

mgEJtbD.jpeg

• Like 3

• Nairy changed the title to [9] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log

8. 2022-12-17, Musikhjälpen Göteborg 2022 (The Music Help) (Hero)

Day 3 for me!

XmxDjBd.jpeg

b8PWPWw.jpeg

3xLUSOy.jpeg

etwijrb.jpeg

bZy5pgV.jpeg

Edited by Nairy
  • Like 1

9. 2022-12-18, Musikhjälpen Göteborg 2022 (The Music Help) (Hero)

The last day! We have as of right now reached $7000, and will keep on collecting until the end of the year! It has been an amazing couple of days in the cold with lots and lots of dancing! 

A little girl donated her whole piggy bank! It almost broke me! :wub:

bzYjrIm.jpeg

xbQXPzP.jpeg

14XsbPM.jpeg

Edited by Nairy
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, revlimiter said:

Her whole piggy bank? I don't know what I would have even done on the receiving end of that. That's some magic right there. :wub: Thanks for sharing and trooping! :salute:

I teared up instantly! She wanted to give her money to the charity somehow, and she had planned on giving some here and some there (different initiatives for the same cause) but she loved us so much that she put her whole heavy bag of coins in my hand! (weighing more than a standard issue resin cast E-11) What a beautiful soul, wanting to help other children that don't have the ability to be children because of ongoing wars! Man I love trooping! :wub: Some other time a little boy came up to one of us and started talking and grabbed his hand and started pointing at things, wanting to show everything he liked and kept talking - then we see the mother starting to cry - and when someone asked her if everything was OK, she said yes and that she cried happy tears because this little boy had been silent for 3 months ever since his father had passed away :( This is why we do it!

Edited by Nairy
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nairy said:

I teared up instantly! She wanted to give her money to the charity somehow, and she had planned on giving some here and some there (different initiatives for the same cause) but she loved us so much that she put her whole heavy bag of coins in my hand! (weighing more than a standard issue resin cast E-11) What a beautiful soul, wanting to help other children that don't have the ability to be children because of ongoing wars! Man I love trooping! :wub: Some other time a little boy came up to one of us and started talking and grabbed his hand and started pointing at things, wanting to show everything he liked and kept talking - then we see the mother starting to cry - and when someone asked her if everything was OK, she said yes and that she cried happy tears because this little boy had been silent for 3 months ever since his father had passed away :( This is why we do it!

Now there is something in my eye too....  Bart

• Like 1

• Nairy changed the title to [10] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log

10. 2023-01-14, Örebro Universitetssjukhus (Örebro University Hospital) (Hero)

Troop number 10! The long awaited first milestone! The second completed milestone in this troop was my first visit to a hospital! We plundered the Christmas tree and danced out Christmas together with children who has been freed from cancer (and other diseases) so it was an amazing event with a lot of happiness!

A3U9qLG.jpeg

gQDn6Cl.jpeg

VfDZSY4.jpeg

7XrJj7g.jpeg

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, TikiTechie said:

Congrats! I hope to make it to #10 this year as well.

Thank you Jim! I'm sure you will!! :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

• Nairy changed the title to [11] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log

11. 2023-02-10, The Sounds of Space with Anton Grandert (Hero)

Troop number 11!

Anton Grandert (concept artist for Lucasfilm) messaged me yesterday and wanted some TKs for a concert called "The Sounds of Space", where he was both playing the trombone on some songs and conducted others, and also had a little showcase of his work on Obi-Wan, The Mandalorian and The Book of Boba Fett!

With short notice I got @Coil to join in and it made for a very fun troop!

We started by patrolling the queues and asking if they had seen any rebels around here, which they of course "hadn't"! :laugh1: When the concert began, we got to stand on stage for The Mandalorian main theme, Imperial March and the Star Wars main theme. At first I thought that I got heat stroke but it was just the orchestra that played the themes so good it gave me a serious case of shivering and goose bumps! :laugh1: There were both young school kids playing in the orchestra as well as senior citizens! Such a powerful experience!

Before the Mandalorian Main Theme started we stood on stage and were looking for Din Djarin and the Grogulorian, but Grogu did a jedi mind trick on us so we looked the other way.

QkOfEmR.png

0QSDCxL.png

It was a huge success and Anton was very happy!

5mJc9HE.jpg

On stage while the orchestra played the Imperial March! The conductor was in Darth Vader costume.

pIbah3f.jpgVUXoJCY.png

vrahxII.jpg

I'll add more images as I get them, as per usual in my threads!

p4FO1Wo.jpg

gRO94UP.jpg

CPSlAo1.png

rlaHCFn.png

Zb02s0z.png

In the image above, you can see that I have adjusted my frown paint at the ends to match Han Solo's helmet!

dpdBLoI.png

CnljGQg.pngr21kqdf.png

mE98Dp1.jpg

Yesterday I received my new white leather binder pouch from Darman's Props on Etsy, thank you @revlimiter for the tip! It is a great pouch! Even fits my phone, so I can now take selfies while on troop!

(posting Adam's image for reference of how it looks, as I haven't gotten any images from Anton yet)

xuRfj5i.png

I also did my first troop with a pair of TM bubble lenses (borrowed from another SG TK) that are much darker than my RS bubble lenses! It worked out totally fine! They had a lot more distortion than the RS bubble lenses but it didn't make me at all nauseous, as there was a perfect spot to look through straight forward! Woop woop! On to the next one! :dancing-trooper: 

• Like 6

Jealous of your concert troop. I still haven't done one of those and really want to.

Awesome about the little Darman's pouch!! It's not cheap but it really is well made and beautiful. :wub:

• Like 1

• Nairy changed the title to [12] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social media consent)

12. 2023-02-14, Internationella Hjärtebarnsdagen - Digital troop event (images sent in for a theme day: Gold Heart Day) (Hero)

XTnIBnZ.png

• Like 5

• Nairy changed the title to [13] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social media consent)

13. 2023-02-15, Barncancerdagen - Digital troop event (Child cancer day) (Hero)

Today we digitally acknowledge Child cancer day by lighting a candle! :wub:

nnkdT4T.png

• Like 4

• Nairy changed the title to [14] TK-23592 (Nairy) Troop Log - (Social media consent)

14. 2023-03-01, The Mandalorian Season 3 Premiere, Stockholm (Hero)

Photographer: Karin Törnblom (must be credited if posted)

JQOyf43.png

Photographer: Karin Törnblom (must be credited if posted)

xHrtt4D.png

4vDl21f.png

EILrx3E.png

1NxaG4g.png

psZVXxk.png

JL31Xt2.png

hyLqsS7.png

GoLARDj.png

uhvWdHU.jpeg

NTrHt7a.jpeg

RpNVpJX.jpeg

s6wkUwH.jpeg