Hi from Germany again

Halfpint

Hi everybody,

my name is Alan and I am located in Germany. Always been a Star Wars fan ever since the early 80‘s. Now I am old enough ( lol ) to finally make my dream come true. So is am working on getting a complete armor since my craftsmanship is zero to none with plastics and I do not have the space as well. Am looking for some insights on how to once my set arrives. 

if you have any question feel free 

cheers

Alan

Hello and welcome aboard, some great info for you in the Getting Started section ;) 

Good luck with the research and look forward to seeing a build thread from you soon 

• Like 1

Hi Alan, welcome to the FISD.

Maybe you want to get in contact with local 501st members in your area?! This might help to tackle all this.

Feel free to send me a PM with all your questions if you want.

• Like 1

Thanks again everyone. Also made a post in the 501st German garrison but no reply yet. It will take some time until my order arrives so I am not in a rush. Been ordering from trooper stuff which works with RWA creations and only read good about both. 

Alan

Am 21.10.2022 um 23:05 schrieb Novak Dimon:

Hi Alan,

welcome to the FISD. 

Where in Germany are you located?

Maybe we can help you to contact troopers nearby to help you with your build. 
Cheers Christian 

Hi Christian and thank you,

i am located in Franconia close to nuernberg. 
It’s been quite a while but it seems the German forum is not replying. But since I am still waiting for my BBB I am in no rush. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just a short update. My tk is being build right now and I should receive it before Christmas if I am lucky. As soon as I get it I will post some pictures so you can help me if anything needs to be perfected in any way. Just wanted to keep you up to date here 

DF393937-941C-4936-89D4-2A26BCAFC570.jpeg

• Like 4

At times it's just a few tweaks with strapping so hopefully you won't have too much to adjust. Looking forward to the BBB photos soon :D 

• Like 1

Very good to hear, thanks for the update! :salute: Be sure to start a build thread or pre-approval request when you get it and we'll help you out when the time comes! 

• Like 1

Welcome Alan! If i might, the updates you are posting are absolutely perfect and boy do we love to see this stuff. Might i suggest, move these over to a WIP (work in progress) thread and continue to post there. that way you will one day be able to go back and look at where you started, and may undertake the building of your next kit, and can use these as reference pics. Either way, welcome to the FISD and we look forward to you joining us.

• Like 1