Height: 5'11"

Weight: 146 lbs

Armor: AP

Helmet: AP

Blaster: Denix / Blaster Factory / Self

Boots: Imperial Boots

Canvas Belt: AP

Hand Plates: Rubber (AP)

Electronics: Ukswrath (Hovi-tip Speakers, Hearing Assist, & Fans)

Neck Seal: Darman's Props

Pauldron: Trooperbay

Ammo Pouches: Ebay seller Luckyline1945 (full leather)

Pack: Garageboss / Self

501st armor link: https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=34307&costumeID=122

Pack Build Thread:

Previous Centurion Thread for base armor:

Note: beyond weathering, there's no change to the base armor config. All photos re-shot anyway. :salute:

Full Body Photos:

89400-hwt-cent01.jpg

Front

89400-hwt-cent02.jpg

Back

89400-hwt-cent03.jpg

Right

89400-hwt-cent04.jpg

Right

89400-hwt-cent10.jpg

Right Detail

89400-hwt-cent05.jpg

Left

89400-hwt-cent06.jpg

Left

89400-hwt-cent11.jpg

Left Detail

89400-hwt-cent07.jpg

Action Shot

Armor Details:

89400-hwt-cent12.jpg

Ab buttons

89400-hwt-cent17.jpg

Cod

89400-hwt-cent16.jpg

Interior strapping

89400-hwt-cent19.jpg

Shoulder/bicep strapping

89400-hwt-cent20.jpg

Wrist opening

89400-hwt-cent45.jpg

Ab/kidney rivets

89400-hwt-cent13.jpg
Shoulder bridges (hidden when suited up, so I did these pix)

89400-hwt-cent14.jpg

Other shoulder bridge

89400-hwt-cent15.jpg

Shoulder bridge rear (also hidden when suited)

89400-hwt-cent21.jpg

Sniper knee front and support

89400-hwt-cent22.jpg

Sniper knee sides

89400-hwt-cent23.jpg

Ammo pack knee and split rivets

Helmet Details:

89400-hwt-cent32.jpg

Front

89400-hwt-cent33.jpg

Left

89400-hwt-cent34.jpg

Back

89400-hwt-cent35.jpg

Right

89400-hwt-cent39.jpg

Interior and lens color

89400-hwt-cent38.jpg

Vocoder and Hovi Tips

Accessories:

89400-hwt-cent26.jpg

Neck seal and thigh garter

89400-hwt-cent27.jpg

Pauldron and chest pouch

89400-hwt-cent28.jpg

Pauldron weathering, pouch attachment snaps, and foam filler.

89400-hwt-cent29.jpg

Belt and pouch front (New belt created for HWT, still AP sourced)

89400-hwt-cent30.jpg

Belt and pouch rear

89400-hwt-cent31.jpg

Belt and pouch detail (hopefully) showing alignment. Pouches have foam filler.

89400-hwt-cent24.jpg

Rubber gloves

89400-hwt-cent25.jpg

Boots

89400-hwt-cent40.jpg

Pack Front

Base - Garageboss

Button box, Vent box, Tombstone box, radio knobs, and drop siphon are all printed in ABS. All lines sanded and smoothed with acetone.

Wipe box - Meguiars

Radio box - plastic junction box with laser cut acrylic fascia

Mortar tube - PVC with AP shoulder strap and TD end caps.

89400-hwt-cent41.jpg

Pack Rear:

Shoulder straps - Camelbak 50oz hydration pack

Galaxy's Edge bottle cap

Jersey velcro cover

Blaster:

89400-hwt-cent42.jpg

Right

89400-hwt-cent43.jpg

Left

89400-hwt-cent44.jpg

Details.

Base - Denix metal replica (18 lbs)

T-tracks - Blaster Factory

Disk - Blaster Factory

Right Side Cover Plate (small): Blaster Factory (printed)

Left Side Cover Plate (large): Self fabricated (aluminum U channel)

Thank you for your consideration! :smiley-sw013:

• Like 3

The forum is displaying my portrait-format photos in a rather small view on my screen. Please click for full res. Each is nice and large at 800px wide.

Landscape-format pix are 1000px wide and are displaying correctly.

WOW, Adam, you really went all out on this one, bro!  Always fantastic to see another HWT... perfect amount of weathering on the armor and pack, and I am envious as all heck of that sweet DLT-19.  You are in the queue, sir, so bear with us.

• Like 2

Thanks @Doggydoc @MaskedVengeance @justjoseph63 and @Nairy :wub::jc_doublethumbup: 

1 hour ago, Nairy said:

Your photos always look like promo pics! :peace: Do you have your own studio? :laugh1: Armor looking incredible!

They're always shot in my garage. :laugh1: I bought that big sheet of wool-like material at the fabric store and just magnet it to the back of the garage door after ironing. I have a really well-lit garage.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chemi said:

Wow  Adam... It is evident that you take care of all the details...:salute:

:D:D:D

I think it's the first Denix metal replica to be brought forward for approval, so I wanted it to be as perfect as possible.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, revlimiter said:

They're always shot in my garage. :laugh1: I bought that big sheet of wool-like material at the fabric store and just magnet it to the back of the garage door after ironing. I have a really well-lit garage.

When possible using a "contrasting" background is welcomed by staff also your GML/GWL ;) 

Nice work 

• Like 2

Hi Adam, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor, and please keep in mind that  we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Before starting the review, we would like to congratulate you for your HWT...:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

As always, we'll start with the helmet...

-Ideally, the ear screws should go aligned with the rear edge of the Traps  so we suggest to move them, although we must admit that they are very close to being "perfect".:jc_doublethumbup:

Reference images

fIebXTK.jpg     VRXmDUZ.jpg                                           8xlWFlJ.jpg   qdZeHpP.jpg   8TlZfLs.jpg

And that's all Adam:laugh1:. Thank you for making our work easier!:jc_doublethumbup:

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for our highest tier of approval.  Because Centurion photos must show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Level 3 might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we are able to clearly see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

A few small details that are very easy to fix...

-Your shoulder ammo pack is a little high and a little crooked... You will probably only have to adjust the straps a little bit and it will look much better (you will even be able to move your head more easily, well, as easy as a trooper's head can move:laugh1:).

Reference images

ZLWKI0m.jpg       m0sDuea.jpg   Jmferi2.jpg

-About the HWT pack: The pipe mounting brackets, (although not present in the game), stand out and we believe should not be noticeable. We would have "no problem" with it as long as they (and the rivets that hold them) are solid black and the weathering is not noticeable.

TK0IZlF.jpg   8JbM0Pe.jpg

-The rivets on the backpack straps should be black and there is additional knotted material (that should be removed). We also think that the buckle should be as close to the armpit as possible on both sides.

HauPOJx.jpg   IbP6ORr.jpg

That's all Adam. A little paint and a couple of fixes and Bang!!!, another Centurion badge under your name....

Congratulations again!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 4

• Chemi changed the title to TK-89400 requesting Heavy Weapon Trooper EIB Status (AP) Approved 2nd
1 minute ago, TKSpartan said:

Congratulations Centurion!!  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

EI, a bit ahead of yourself there ;) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chemi said:

As always, we'll start with the helmet...

-Ideally, the ear screws should go aligned with the rear edge of the Traps  so we suggest to move them, although we must admit that they are very close to being "perfect".:jc_doublethumbup:

Reference images

fIebXTK.jpg     VRXmDUZ.jpg                                           8xlWFlJ.jpg   qdZeHpP.jpg   8TlZfLs.jpg

And that's all Adam:laugh1:. Thank you for making our work easier!:jc_doublethumbup:

I am not at all trying to lawyer or argue here, I want to make sure that's clear. I will likely do this soon anyway as I very much agree that it would bring the bucket up another small notch. :salute:

HOWEVER.

This isn't listed in the Centurion Requirements section, right? It's just a suggestion? I ask because I noticed it was specifically not added to the HWT CRL. The latest update to it included the bit about 3D print lines being removed on the pack, but that was the only change. The ear/screw alignment is not present in the CRL nor is the rear thigh/knee gap update.

Sooo.... do I have to relocate ear screws for Centurion?

1 hour ago, Chemi said:

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for our highest tier of approval.  Because Centurion photos must show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Level 3 might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we are able to clearly see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

A few small details that are very easy to fix...

-Your shoulder ammo pack is a little high and a little crooked... You will probably only have to adjust the straps a little bit and it will look much better (you will even be able to move your head more easily, well, as easy as a trooper's head can move:laugh1:).

Reference images

ZLWKI0m.jpg       m0sDuea.jpg   Jmferi2.jpg

This is embarrassing and the fault of the camera angle. I'll shoot an updated shot. I worked kinda hard on this and have no head angle restriction with my chest box mounting.

1 hour ago, Chemi said:

-About the HWT pack: The pipe mounting brackets, (although not present in the game), stand out and we believe should not be noticeable. We would have "no problem" with it as long as they (and the rivets that hold them) are solid black and the weathering is not noticeable.

TK0IZlF.jpg   8JbM0Pe.jpg

-The rivets on the backpack straps should be black and there is additional knotted material (that should be removed). We also think that the buckle should be as close to the armpit as possible on both sides.

HauPOJx.jpg   IbP6ORr.jpg

No problem!!! I'll get these painted up.

1 hour ago, Chemi said:

That's all Adam. A little paint and a couple of fixes and Bang!!!, another Centurion badge under your name....

Congratulations again!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

:dancing-trooper::wub:

• Like 1