Share your cool Star Wars things!

Nairy

What are some of your coolest/prized Star Wars possessions when it comes to things or collectibles in general?

OWO8aFa.jpeg

I have a bunch of things! Amongst everything on my shelves I have a Boba Fett toy from 1979 and the the LEGO BrickHeadz Boba and Han in Carbonite from New York Comic Con. (I have all the BrickHeadz spread out all over my apartment because there are too many :laugh1:)

Now, on to the coolest ones!

First then, a signed limited print from Anton Grandert who I have had the pleasure of getting to know lately! He is a concept artist at Lucasfilm and works directly under Doug Chiang, and we have amongst other things talked a bit about some important Stormtrooper details!:duim:

Kddo4Kn.jpeg

Last but not least, a signed Ralph McQuarrie lithograph of his concept art for ESB, and along with this, a frame from the master 70mm original film!

In my frame I have the frame just when Wedge says the "P" in "Activate har"P"oon! :rolleyes:

These don't go for a fortune at the moment on eBay so may as well get one now when you can!

OY4zQsO.jpeg

b9lZAnR.jpeg

TFYICE9.jpeg

h3NaDqu.jpeg

What are some of your things that lift up your homes, souls and spirits? :jc_doublethumbup:

Edited by Nairy
  • Like 6

I am not much of a collector, but I do have a few things.  Don't hate me, but Star Trek is my first love ever since I can remember so I have a guest room with all that stuff in it:

nkldiB4.jpg

Then I do have a few Star Wars items outside of some magazines and books.  The drone someone was selling locally.  It is unopened and I probably will keep it that way.  My uncle dropped off the x-wing one day.  It was my cousin's.  I didn't really know what I was supposed to do with it, but then thought it worked nice in my home office so it found a home there.  I have to figure out where I am going to display the ST helmet when that day arrives and the blaster as I don't think I want to just leave those in a box when not in use.  Bart

SMy8xu1.jpg

• Like 3

Still working on my SW man-cave.  The drawers are full of stuff I haven't got around to displaying yet, and planning on building mannequins for one of my TKs and Tusken later this year.

R9HLIhv.jpg   3i6Poiz.jpg   14NwM6O.jpg

I don't own any real weapons of any sort, but my passion is building accurate SW replicas.

YTJphkH.jpg

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

YTJphkH.jpg

Oh yeah such a cool idea with the weapons display, with the metal plates too! :jc_doublethumbup: Like a museum! Or a Matrix weapons room hehe!

Are you going to build the duct/duck tape mannequin with PVC pipe? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nairy said:

Are you going to build the duct/duck tape mannequin with PVC pipe? 

PVC pipes and foam padding.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bartman said:

SMy8xu1.jpg

That drone must be awesome to fly around with! I haven't really watched Star Trek but I can imagine you must be happy with that guest room! They have a very clean look! A mannequin like that could also support your TK in the future! :smiley-sw013: Thank you for sharing Bart!

Edited by Nairy
  • Like 1

The only artwork I have (apart from cheap posters) is a signed limited run artwork by Mark Raats, he lives in Perth and does a lot of artwork for LFL, we have met him on many an occasion and he's a real down to earth guy, always willing to chat and regularly drops by our display at conventions or out at events. I was lucky to be invited to a special Q & A for Mark about his work on the poster for Rise of Skywalker, and was presented with a signed copy. 

79420650_2559392291000513_8173964505416466432_n.thumb.jpg.9ed12eca2f3308632a5432acbbb72565.jpg

79103397_2559392341000508_7632368270397407232_n.thumb.jpg.654101fcbf4482caa3427bfd3f7580b7.jpg

80124247_2970448696300079_9003752826953793536_n.jpg

• Like 4