Request edited Signature banners/Action Photos/Profile pics

Nairy

Troopers!

I want to help out the community and the people that doesn't have the time or have the necessary tools or skills to create a cool Signature banner or have the background of your Action Photo removed, or even if you have a request for a certain Profile picture!

I don't know how popular this will be, or what requirements I will need, but we will learn as we go and if it turns out to be popular and it gets too much for me - I'm sure that we can find a few more that are willing to help out! 

Completed banners: 24

@Empiretrooper

vKMwuWb.png

@jsilvius

oR9s4F9.png

@jsilvius

ZfwtfG1.png

IqH7tOy.png

@techdesco

epHNvSX.png

@Nairy

IXMqpAz.png

ZfNM5lW.png

yhmn9pP.png

Nf08Ia8.png

0WFHx2b.png

@Bobstormy

HcLcSWM.png

@TikiTechie

kwdyJhr_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

AfxanLc.png

n8Rdgt7.png

@Morgi

eKzwtAQ.png

@Bartman

7oWaw32.png

bIRWbne.png

@Jakebullet

2jMORf7.png

@Armor9

vleOyWZ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Ez0gU7i_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

@Chemi

wx7iCCd.png

@Starkiller

UvFzzPg.png

@TK21698

TmyBRiP.png

@Sawanator

J3hmzwM.png

Completed profile pictures: 3

@Bobstormy

UfmeWTw.png

@Bartman

2sOYYAH.png

@Sawanator

mUJ2xMh.png

• Like 15

Thank you Jonatan for offering assistance to our members, I think this might go well, so I am going to pin your post so it is easy for everyone to find.

• Like 2

• Sly11 pinned this topic

Kind offer Jonatan, from time to time we do get members reaching out for signature banner help, I've made my fair share in the past.

Info on this has been added to the next newsletter. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Nairy said:

Troopers!

I want to help out the community and the people that doesn't have the time or have the necessary tools or skills to create a cool Signature banner or have the background of your Action Photo removed, or even if you have a request for a certain Profile picture!

I don't know how popular this will be, or what requirements I will need, but we will learn as we go and if it turns out to be popular and it gets too much for me - I'm sure that we can find a few more that are willing to help out! 

If you find that you get more work than you can keep up with I might be able to help out with background removal especially over winter.  Bart

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, revlimiter said:

I struggled to come up with a sig design and did the not-at-your-post thing to fill space in the meantime, but it stuck.

I do like how you continually update the second pane of your sig with a photo from your most recent troop. =)

• Like 2

On 10/4/2022 at 8:01 AM, Nairy said:

Troopers!

I totally need help! My banner is so cringe.

I'll reach out via PM!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/4/2022 at 5:01 AM, Nairy said:

Troopers!

I would like to take you up on this.  I don’t have any pictures of me yet.  But whatever I can learn, and use I would appreciate.

CL

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, MAD1_TK45001 said:

I would gladly pay you on Tuesday for a Sign Banner today...

this is awesome. definitely following

thanks in advance

MAD TK.45001

Pay me in posts on the forum, so that you spread that new banner like wildfire! :peace:

• Like 1

On 11/14/2022 at 1:25 PM, Empiretrooper said:

Definitely need help, with this excellent idea.
Kind regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello! Sorry for the late reply! Sent you a PM!

On 11/13/2022 at 9:40 PM, Coach_MattLewis said:

But whatever I can learn, and use I would appreciate.

Do you want to learn Photoshop? I could just go through my files and thought process and the few tools I use if you're interested?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...