TK-96004 requesting ANH STUNT EIB STATUS - (AP) (1052)

Armour: Authentic Props 

Helmet: Authentic Props 

Blaster: 3D Printed (trooper96 files)

501st membership status page: https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=35488

Name: Gerald Gyorffy 

Height: 5’10”

Weight 220 pounds

Boots: CrowProps

Canvas Belt: Authentic Props 

Hand Plates: Authentic Props 

Electronics: Icomm and hovitip speakers (ukswrath kit)

Neck Seal: self made

Holster: Authentic Props 

Armour Photos:

Full Body Front

Su65jCN.jpg
6sXv3Fb.jpg

Full Body Back
2N8JZmC.jpg

Full Body Side (right)

lBxiNth.jpg

Full Body Side (left)

wRZLs5h.jpg

Right Side Detail

K094v8E.jpg

Left Side Detail

nNkIzRl.jpg

GVKPTox.jpg

Action Shot

365OjOI.jpg

ARMOUR DETAIL

Abdomen Button Plate

edSIYGr.jpg

Cod and Posterior Plate Connections 

FA8vuWM.jpg
dKiwS5h.jpg

Interior Strapping 

Vr4lvvX.jpg

Wrist Openings

XmkmloI.jpg

Sniper Knee Plate

Right

g9VjzqM.jpg

Left

lFNAsTn.jpg

Han Snap Close Up

vNU3HC2.jpg

Thigh Ammo Pack Detail

hXsZsRk.jpg
9M2Ix3v.jpg

o7saHeU.jpg

Helmet Detail

Front

9XfRz6I.jpg

Right

Qi8rByd.jpg

Left

f30j6XP.jpg

Back

sMmDKtf.jpg

Hovi Tip Closeup

d4H3gW3.jpg

Backlit Lens

7gqaduB.jpg

Accessories 

Neck Seal

zZf2BoY.jpg

Thermal Detonator

Front

lALKaiZ.jpg?1

Back

EwnKwB4.jpg?1

Detail

2SU6hig.jpg

Holster Attachment

W2Hu9zA.jpg

QXoSnEg.jpg

ABS Canvas Belt

LM0QXEF.jpg
lsFO7TS.jpg

8FluPjo.jpg

w0Amw3Z.jpg

Boots

zrokSlj.jpg

DipJiip.jpg

OOXnGjD.jpg

Rubber Gloves

kB3LUCp.jpg

Blaster Detail

yDnnGhc.jpg

qhd9xfd.jpg

zWOqFiO.jpg

Edited by Doggydoc
  • Like 1

Looking good trooper, a few images the DO's like are also:

14. ___  Left sniper knee plate close up

15. ___ Right sniper knee plate close up

16. ___ Left thigh ammo pack rivet close up

17. ___ Right thigh ammo pack rivet close up

You can double check against the EI Photo Checklist ;) 

Good luck 

It's about time, Gerald!  :D  Looking sharp, sir.. you have been added to the queue and one of us will be with ya' ASAP!

• Like 1

Wow Gerald! Your armor is insane! The fitment is like how your colleague Ace Ventura parks his car - lllllllllllike a glove!!! The kidney and ab join on both sides, the brow trim cut at an angle, TD position! EVERYTHING... wow! :jc_doublethumbup:

The only thing I could see was the HOVI mic tips seem to be the iComm tips, is that true?

Also a smudge of return edge on the forearms! That's ALL I could see whatsoever! :salute:

Hello Centurion after this easy peasy! :peace:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doggydoc said:

Yes, they are the iComm speaker Hovi tips

Not sure if they will pass but let's see! :duim:

9 hours ago, Nairy said:

Not sure if they will pass but let's see! :duim:

They have been approved all the way to L3, a couple of recent apps  508 485

• Like 3

Hi Gerald and thank you for applying for EIB and I'm sure you'll be going for the higher one . :jc_doublethumbup:

I'm the D.O working on your app and just need a favor , could you please add another photo like the one bellow?

thanks

SVKfVWh.jpg

3 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

could you please add another photo like the one bellow

@TKSpartan  I have added the requested photo of the left side detail as requested.

Edited by Doggydoc

I retook the full body back photo and posted the new one after I noticed the tight shoulder bridge was lifted.  I heated and adjusted the right shoulder bridge to get it to sit flat on the back.  Boiling pot of water for the win.

Before

LoY2p1y.jpg

After

75zUVtJ.jpg

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Doggydoc said:

I retook the full body back photo and posted the new one after I noticed the tight shoulder bridge was lifted.  I heated and adjusted the right shoulder bridge to get it to sit flat on the back.  Boiling pot of water for the win.

Before

LoY2p1y.jpg

After

75zUVtJ.jpg

Yes!  great to know, you read my mind brother :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

Hi Gerald, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor, and please keep in mind that  we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Definitely a great build of yours Trooper, you did a great work!!

Jus a detail here . It looks like you have a little excess of return edge in your Abdominal area. Nothing to worry about but in terms of confort we suggest to trim a little more the return edge of the Ab/Kidney sections.

References

24nJ7YQ.jpg   rPGiqp5.jpg   yNJwshv.jpg

***************************************************

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for our highest tier of approval.  Because Centurion photos must show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Level 3 might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we are able to clearly see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

Starting from top,

As you can see , comparing with the references, your left eye cut looks a little low and giving a "sleepy" face.  Just a 5 minutes trimming session and you will have that menacing face of the Stormtroopers all people love. 

References

7pPebyE.jpg           nFEO0e3.jpg?2    ptXpRY0.jpg?1

This is  an item not mentioned in the CRL is the placement of the "Han" snap. We do allow a bit of leeway in some cases, but yours has been placed far from the corner. Taking off a bit of return edge on the ab plate would look even better, and the hole will need to be filled with ABS paste.

Reference Images   

nfJy1kH.jpg                          LdebRSH.jpg    hzbgpOc.jpg      RuMdAML.jpg         

Finally, a common dressing issue that you can prevent with a dab of E6000 behind the Drop Box strap.

Perfect                                                                                                                                    References

94T6L1I.jpg      iJPugVV.jpg         CQGENP5.jpg      51ZIg8I.jpg  

That's all Trooper, Congratulations again and we are sure we'll see your Centurion submission soon !!  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

You can request your EIB Certificate HERE

• Like 2

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK-96004 requesting ANH STUNT EIB STATUS - AP ARMOUR (1052)

Congratulations trooper, welcome to Expert Infantry and also the EI Honor Gallery

9sNbTtO.png

Great backdrop too, made my photo editing so much easier :salute:

• Like 1

Way to go, Gerald!  :salute:   I have been following your build thread over the last 11 months, and you have developed some mad build skills and should be very proud of this achievement, brother.  The few items you have for Centurion should be a breeze, and I look forward to seeing your Centurion submission soon!

• Like 2

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-96004 requesting ANH STUNT EIB STATUS - (AP) (1052)