FO Stormtrooper TFA clip greebles & aerator/mic tip for Helmet

3 hours ago, JamnExec said:

Good Day Troopers,

Purchased helmet from vendor, but the greebles and aerator/mic tip are all wrong.

Anybody know where I can purchase correct ones or 3D files so I can print.

Thank you,

Neil =)

This should help you for the clips, no idea about a mic tip though, the only one I knew about is no longer available, you may be able to reach out to one of the other makers or even ask in the first order stormtrooper Facebook groups

Greebles here:

11 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

This should help you for the clips, no idea about a mic tip though, the only one I knew about is no longer available, you may be able to reach out to one of the other makers or even ask in the first order stormtrooper Facebook groups

Greebles here:

I have a spare VaderPainter one laying around... I don't think he's making them anymore, but would it be accurate enough to use as reference, and valuable to have that modeled?

2 hours ago, TheRascalKing said:

I have a spare VaderPainter one laying around... I don't think he's making them anymore, but would it be accurate enough to use as reference, and valuable to have that modeled?

The only thing with VaderPainter's is his top section/notch sides are on an angle and has sharp corners.

image.jpeg

When yo compare to TFA and TLJ the top section/notch looks almost oval, rounded on the corners inside and out on the top section.

hovi2.png.8e30d8a68979883c0ec528d5fa109f12.png

hovi.png.f6cd0a0f01176c4def9ca73e117dca4e.png

I don't see these asked for very often I guess as we don't have any requirements in the CRL's, it's suppressing it's not as we have that hovi requirements in other TK CRL's.

No promises, but I'll look into modeling it since it is in fact a FOTK Greeblie and may help people... despite my previous projects not being received well by some. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 9:44 AM, TheRascalKing said:

No promises, but I'll look into modeling it since it is in fact a FOTK Greeblie and may help people... despite my previous projects not being received well by some. 

It's going somewhere...

UeVdGL8.jpg

• Like 1

I can't recall it ever being brought up in CRL conversations, so presently close enough to references is easily acceptable.

11 hours ago, Sly11 said:

I can't recall it ever being brought up in CRL conversations, so presently close enough to references is easily acceptable.

We can do better than close enough!

GV7LPqy.png

This has been completed and added to our Greeblie Pack! The thigh holster riser and Denuo-Novo specific TLJ arm rails were also added.

12 hours ago, TheRascalKing said:

We can do better than close enough!

GV7LPqy.png

This has been completed and added to our Greeblie Pack! The thigh holster riser and Denuo-Novo specific TLJ arm rails were also added.

And that's the exact answer I hoped to hear :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: