TK-23592 requesting ANH Stunt EIB status [RS] (1051)

Nairy

Name: Jonatan Östling

TK ID: 23592

Garrison: Swedish Garrison

Forum name: Nairy 

Armor maker: RS Prop Masters

Helmet maker: RS Prop Masters

Blaster: E11 RS Prop Masters

Hight: 182cm/5'11.65

Weight: 100kg/220lbs

Body type: Long legs, long arms, shorter torso

5Ne30GB.pngtul2gpj.png

YHEkWr3.pngGbnMpFq.png

nuClKcL.pngpdvuaO0.png

The undersuit had just when I took the picture gone above the shim, as seen before this pitcure IjARLiY.png

YN9MuPW.png

jHPDUST.png

xb0Ci5R.png

U94Js1x.png

mEh8X7R.pngka2IOpg.png

vXEMwQu.pngvEglTdr.png

pkP86JL.pngE19jnJD.png

rWmY85b.png6o27mbq.png

FS8GTw4.pngMbd7uld.png

ZlGl1yc.png

bVpeOW0.pngZWsJXHh.png

ChC3QR4.pngEkv9efn.png

6V0erc6.pngFvpklZV.png

YsjmJZZ.pngVx5spNg.png

YFjuhJu.pngfZwhwiB.png

TWTpypf.png

WvgU6Hh.png

HOAEuen.png

2Jq7NSE.png

l5YaejS.pnga6tO7ei.png

N4qImuZ.png

IQLvrZb.pngCO0VWyl.png

7ReWRq5.png

HorcI4W.png

1MzYMtX.png

zEaMCcq.png

gIdtPTc.pngNH2seMu.png89U7zDE.png

Thank you for your consideration! TK-23592 signing off :salute:

Edited by Nairy

Hi Jonatan, and thank you for your submission for ANH Stunt EI!   You have been added to the queue and we will be with you as soon as possible!  :salute:

• Like 1

I am aware of the images not having a contrasting background but it is unfortunately the only wall I have in my apartment that can get somewhat grey instead of super white (and I have no possibility to put up a sheet of some sort at the moment either)

Edited by Nairy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nairy said:

My thumbs hurt from all this manic refreshing :laugh1:

Hang in there trooper DO's do actually have lives I'm sure they will be along in due course 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Hang in there trooper DO's do actually have lives I'm sure they will be along in due course 

Hehe I know! It was meant as a little joke of myself as to just share my excitement! I apologize in advance if it is interpreted as a hint towards anyone else (not my intention at all)! Keep up the good work everyone and can't wait for the verdict! :duim:

Edited by Nairy
  • Like 2

Hi Jonatan, and THANKS for your submission for ANH Stunt EI!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor, and please keep in mind that  we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

First of all, I want to congratulate you for the excellent work done to improve your armor. I know how much work goes into those shims to make them perfect. So, congratulations Trooper.:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:.

Here are a few recommendations to improve your armor;):

-The screws on the ears should ideally align with the rear angle of the trap above them, and the bottom should angle back a little bit more. 

The right ear could be improved a little. The left ear is almost perfect!!!:jc_doublethumbup:

Reference images

nfSXMyz.png   YmFr1j4.png               qdZeHpP.jpg   8xlWFlJ.jpg   wcYujEl.jpg

-Troopers who are tall have this "problem" with their forearms. Your biceps are perfectly positioned, and cannot be lowered more. However, you can try to lower your forearms a little more so they are a little closer to the handguards, and thus, you will avoid the "long arms effect" a little bit.

Reference images

4QTgsD8.png                           n938OSK.png       cn45Imf.png   

-Just a dressing issue. There shouldn't be an excessive bunching here. Maybe you can overlap the pants and it won't look so wrinkled.:lol:

Reference image

O8HtKDq.png                                             IecplJB.jpg   

-Another dressing issue;). Always check that the armor is perfectly aligned and symmetrical on both sides (you can always ask someone to take a look before trooping:jc_doublethumbup:). 

Reference images

6FNwi54.png                                               DM14RtC.png         dneQjnR.png         nCYS2Fe.png

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for our highest tier of approval.  Because Centurion photos must show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Level 3 might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we are able to clearly see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

-L3The plastic shoulder straps need to be held down in the back via a white elastic band to the white fabric that connects/bridges the chest and back piece.

Although it is a little difficult to see it in the photos you have added, it seems that the white elastics are there... In your Centurion application(wink,wink;)), you can add photos where we can see them more clearly...

Reference images

2zQqcIO.png                              iHzgOC8.png         uVKIF2z.png

-You have done an outstanding job with the belt. As we have seen that you like to take care of the details to the maximum, you could trim this part so it doesn't look so rounded.:duim:

Reference images

b8t3fpj.png                    gNocrxt.png   B1xrugO.jpg   cJlBKOX.png   

-The plate of your TD needs to be rotated a little.  The ribbed area should be more towards the bottom, with the O-ring at or near the top.

Reference images

gCzugzl.png                       NmHDNh8.png   MCkPq9g.png

-You appear to have a slight overlap between the ab and kidney (right side). Ideally, they should meet but not overlap.

Reference images

wKqlW8A.png                               ICtQbll.png   4Le4CZc.png   GrJ3mhS.png

-Regarding the return edge on the right side of the ab plate....  The originals had little to no return edge, which allowed them to sit more flush with the kidney. Yours sticks out so far that it casts a large shadow.  We think you should trim that down, which will also help you with that overlapping problem.:duim:

Reference images

JcOk4l7.png       fbXZ2CE.png                                         rTSGO2Z.jpg   4Le4CZc.png   ICtQbll.png

-The angle on your sniper knee plate should be a little sharper (don't make the corner a sharp one).;) 

Reference images

nN6ET0E.png                      MZFx9IW.png   0SKBs05.png   osCR0NY.png

That' s all Jonatan:salute:

As you can see, Centurion is at your fingertips...

Again, thank you for taking the time to improve the look of your armor. Congratulations!!!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Don't forget to request your Certificate HERE...

• Like 2

• Chemi changed the title to TK-23592 requesting ANH Stunt EIB status [RS] (1051)

Congratulations trooper, welcome to the Expert Infantry ranks and also the EI Honor gallery 

tbpR76I.png

• Like 1