Imperial Boots - Ordering Experience

Hey troops! 

I recently purchased my Classics from IB and have yet to receive acknowledgement of the order other than receiving the PayPal transaction confirmation. Does anyone have any input on how their experience went when ordering? I emailed Vince twice since then and have not received any reply. 

I also ordered from them this cycle. Got an R1 undersuit and boots on the way. This is my third order from IB and have had no issues in the past. They're a small shop and DO reply to emails, just not always right away. I also only got the order confirmation.

My last order was for a set of pilot gloves and TIE undersuit. They were out of materials for the TIE and emailed me right away. I cancelled that part of the order and they shipped me the gloves with free shipping as an apology. Totally not necessary and I wasn't angry in the slightest, but the free shipping was a nice gesture. They earned my business a third time.

First order was a set of 421 boots back in 2017. Quick shipping and super comfy with the right insole. I use those with my ANH TK to this day.

• Like 1

It probably couldn't hurt to drop them a line, but in the last 8 years I have never heard of any complaints about them.  Since they do their runs in "waves" they probably get inundated with orders in a small time frame, so bear that in mind. ;)

In my dealings with them I have had nothing but top notch service, so hang in there!  Give it a few days, and if you still haven't heard anything back just PM me (I have a few contacts there).

• Like 1

I appreciate all of your responses. I am not super concerned as I have heard nothing but good things. Unfortunately I have not received a reply to my email. I sent an email to Vince whom responded to my original email prior to ordering. I am just really eager to get my whole suit on for the first time :smiley-sw013: