TK-11651 Reporting for Duty

Good day all,

I just realized I never made an official "reporting for duty" post, so here it is. 

Approved in July with my ANH Stormtrooper.

I am part of the Badlands Garrison in Western Canada. 

About me? 

Star Wars fan all my life, even saw Episode 4 in theaters way back in 1977, so now you know I'm old. :D

Always loved the Stormtooper, even as a kid so I knew this had to be my first entry to the 501st.    The armor is so intimidating.

Journeyman heavy diesel mechanic by trade but haven't turned a wrench since 2005 and have been in management since. 

In my spare time I 3D print many things (mainly Star Wars of course), walk my dog "Chewie", corrupt my son to join the Empire, and as well I have an Instagram account where I post Star Wars action figure photos and try to be funny.  

Also I love to travel with Disneyland being one of my more frequent stops. 

One day, I'd like to troop with the SoCal Garrison or the Imperial Sands Garrison as I get to San Diego often as well. 

If you want to know more, drop me a line and say hi.

TK-11651 signing off. 

TK11651Badlands.jpg

No helmet (2).jpg

• Like 4

Welcome aboard! :trooper:

You'll have to send a link to your Star Wars toy photos! I used to do the same at my dads house where we keep the "Star Wars Room," but I haven't had the chance to take photos in a while because of school, work, and most recently moving to California.

Speaking of, I start working at Disneyland later this month, so if you're ever around, feel free to say hello!

4 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Welcome aboard! :trooper:

You'll have to send a link to your Star Wars toy photos! I used to do the same at my dads house where we keep the "Star Wars Room," but I haven't had the chance to take photos in a while because of school, work, and most recently moving to California.

Speaking of, I start working at Disneyland later this month, so if you're ever around, feel free to say hello!

Find me on IG @soab_vader

Next booked trip to Disneyland is for the week of April 30 - May 7th so I'm there for May 4th.  I'll message you when the day nears. 

• Like 1