Who's Hidden Under That Bucket?

DarkHammerTD7758

over at the MEPD we have this topic going, so i thought i would bring it over here to see what my fellow clean TKs look like under that lid, just a way to get to know all of you a little better, hope this has not been done yet,if so do what ya need to do...i will start.

my 501st app pic

P7290106-1.jpg

l_a82baa3a3035429986da868f4c1e5fd0.jpg

Here is my 501st pic with bucket off.

tk5401_head.jpg

Another pic of me at the picnic I organized for my garrison recently. I have a green circle around my head.

gallery_575_169_97502.jpg

wooohoooo more pics people : )

PS... I think i wanna change my armor to the "move along trooper" i do like sand troopers

come on bro,,come play in tha sand with us,,haha..killin stuff on tattooine is cool..haha

cheers

dan

Yeah we have a great metalscene over here. Used to play myself but have since had to lay my drumsticks away to have time for family and such.

You're welcome over here anytime

come on bro,,come play in tha sand with us,,haha..killin stuff on tattooine is cool..haha

cheers

dan

hahaha its deff on my mind wanna PM me some tips on getting dirty lol, plus i need a blaster bad bro...and for cheap, I already own all materials to make my backpack, my e-ll holster is almost complete im building it from scratch, you guys are the first to see pics of me in my armor, I havnt even submitted my garrisons any pics yet to be approved, my MRCE is all taken apart im re-doing it all to be more screen accurate

Yeah we have a great metalscene over here. Used to play myself but have since had to lay my drumsticks away to have time for family and such.

You're welcome over here anytime

BROTHER.. i will take you up on that for sure...maybe we could do a little jammin when i come over......i hope your a fast SOB,cause thats what i do.. :D

Hehe....depends on how fast:-P It's been a few years since I last played. My band was ususally compared to Pantera, Machine Head, Sepultura and Fear Factory.

hahaha its deff on my mind wanna PM me some tips on getting dirty lol, plus i need a blaster bad bro...and for cheap, I already own all materials to make my backpack, my e-ll holster is almost complete im building it from scratch, you guys are the first to see pics of me in my armor, I havnt even submitted my garrisons any pics yet to be approved, my MRCE is all taken apart im re-doing it all to be more screen accurate

dude i have an extra holster that came with my kit which i dont need,,if you want it its yours for a whole $5 bucks just to pay for shipping..but building ur own is way more cool..lmk

Hehe....depends on how fast:-P It's been a few years since I last played. My band was ususally compared to Pantera, Machine Head, Sepultura and Fear Factory.

i like all those bands,and have seen all of them live,, but i am into some black metal,,but who cares if i make it over it will be all fun any way..yeah

i like all those bands,and have seen all of them live,, but i am into some black metal,,but who cares if i make it over it will be all fun any way..yeah

Me too. I don't listen to too much BM but Dimmu Borgir and Satyricon are great bands and we of course have loads of others as well:) Met the guys a few times and they are all really great guys and easy to talk to. So for a fan it's easy to approach them, which isn't always the case with some bands:)

alright guyz and gals,,i know you might be jealous of all the facial hair, but that doesnt mean you cant throw a pic or 2 up of your baby faces..haha :P ..lets see the faces behind the terror we enforce across the galaxy .

cheers

dan

Sadly, I have yet to officially join the 501st :( Mainly due to health reasons and the fact that my armor is a couple of thousand miles away atm waiting to be picked up. But anyway, here I am at the last DragonCon in Atlanta with part of my TK suit and one with my main Bounty Hunter :fett2:

TKSGLAINK-1.jpgDSC01523.jpg