New recruit(s)

J-T

Hi everyone!

I'm Jeff, I'm 40 years old and live in The Netherlands. I'll be turning 41 early September and in my birthday weekend, me and my wife will be visiting RS Props in Stockport to both get ANH Stunt Stormtrooper suits made to measure :peace: 

We're both big Star Wars fans and at our wedding this summer, the Dutch Garrison honored us with their presence :smiley-sw013: Words cannot describe how awesome that was. Again a big THANK YOU to all who were there and who helped us to arrange it, you guys rock!

We can't wait to get our own TK outfits and join the Legion. For the Empire!

J&I-TheAdventure-249.jpg

• Like 5

Hello and welcome aboard, beautiful photo, look forward to seeing some BBB photos from you soon :D 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome photo and welcome to FISD!

I'd ensure RS knows if you're going for higher levels of Legion approval, as they do a couple things on their commission builds that don't jive with the DOs here on the forums, and we want to ensure you're fully happy with your armor. Best of luck and let us know if you have any questions!

• Like 1

Thank you all for the warm welcome! We can't wait to officially join the Legion. Last weekend we visited the studio of RS Prop Master, what an amazing experience! The people there are awesome and very friendly :-) And we were very lucky: The original ANH Stormtrooper helmet was in the studio and we got to wear it! 

We got our measurements taken and both ordered an ANH Stunt TK uniform. Now the long wait begins... Due to delivery times and planned vacations, we're expecting to have Big Brown Box day somewhere in January. It'll be a great way to start the new year though!

AL9nZEWlr4BZNUDPe81ivCACj4N_b43NnXqIaJGA

AL9nZEVJPWVeuhFxwfkJk-lDbDqKaf2CVkcenSiC

AL9nZEXhUiPc6cADuTBOPrrtczQ7diWOJnDaRypc

Excellent news, looks like you may have used Google to upload your images? and they aren't showing up for me, forum doesn't like Google, most of us use Imgur a free online image host for uploading images and posting their links, a how to thread here 

5 hours ago, J-T said:

Thanks for letting me know! Couldn’t upload using the website (kept giving an error on the filesize) but with the app it seems to work :-)

e23ca46bec94b0695625bc0daa580acd.jpg

Great photos. Yes the forum only allows a certain amount of images/size as you could understand the amount of members we have would clog the server with how many images could be here ;) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, J-T said:

Thanks for letting me know! Couldn’t upload using the website (kept giving an error on the filesize) but with the app it seems to work :-)

Exciting that you have a delivery date for your armor! My Anovos armor was gifted to me, but I found out later that the delivery was delayed by 1 year and 7 months! Luckily you won't have to wait so long, but I'm sure the anticipation is still high!

I'm sure you have the hang of it now, but if you're working on a computer, I found these to be helpful: 

Exciting that you have a delivery date for your armor! My Anovos armor was gifted to me, but I found out later that the delivery was delayed by 1 year and 7 months! Luckily you won't have to wait so long, but I'm sure the anticipation is still high!

I'm sure you have the hang of it now, but if you're working on a computer, I found these to be helpful: 

[/url]  

Thanks for the tips! And 1 year and 7 months, holy cow….
  • Like 1