What's new with everyone?

TK-7980

Well, the forums seem a little empty lately. I find myself refreshing the page when I'm not busy or when I'm bored for something new.

I've been getting a little more into Gundam stuff lately. Drawing stuff for my art class (I gotta post it later if/when I finish it! ). Planning on buying a Zaku model kit soon to keep me occupied.

I've found that I really like putting things from fantasy worlds together. It brings me a sense of fulfillment that I can't really find anywhere else, I guess it's allowing me to bring what I want to life in a way.

What about you guys?

Well the FISD usually gets a bit quite on the weekends since everyone is out trooping, same goes for most Legion forums.

As to what's new, I'm going to vote tomorrow, and take my son to the zoo Wednesday since it's supposed to be 70 instead of 40 like it usually is in November.

Just got back from the forth commercial shoot in Tokyo yesterday just in time to Vote. Had a great weekend meeting and greeting again.

Finaly have all my supplies to start a mold project and have started back on the engraver.

I have to start studing for finals this week...

I've been busy planning for the future. I'm building my website. Getting some networking done. Signed up for the TK Project and doing some new artwork. Oh yeah, trying to finish my E11. It's been crazy.

Good news is I'm finishing up and tweaking my Elite mods, I hope to have pictures up soon. :D

Bad news is I still haven't cracked open my Wii version of The Force Unleashed. :(

Let see what have I been up to? Well, I have been trying to finish up everything to get my ESB Elite Status. Just need to finish up the blaster and get a new belt. Working on my GFs Slave Leia with her. Organizing and setting up events with my garrison. Upgrading my armor to look as canon as possible. I'll be changing out the thighs and calves soon (RT-Mod). I just finished my ESB TE2 helmet last week and will be putting in fans over the weekend. I have been doing quite a lot of trooping in the last few months. I have been playing a lot of Call of Duty 4; I can't wait until the new one comes out. I am going to vote today after I get off of work. That's about it. Just keeping busy. :D

God!

Just finished my Biker Scout costume ready for Lancer approval. Hopefully, I wish to be the first TK Elite and TB Lancer :) That being done, I'll need to do a manny to put my suit on since I don't have occasions to troop here, might as well put him up on display!

So now, I'll be back working on my Studio Scale X-Wing .. aswesome piece, and I've decided to light it all, fiber optics in the cockpit and LEDs in the thrusters .. after that, the paint job will not be an easy one .. these birds are quite a challenge and I'm such a newb to all of this!

Next in line is my Studio Scale ROTJ ATST which I'll also have to build and paint ...

Then, I have a 3PO head waiting to be built along with 2 more droids: EV-9D9 and CZ-1.

I suppose I'm good till 2021! :D

I'm amending my TK suit after my first troop: getting it ready for a longer, more arduous troop in Memorabilia on th e22nd.

Ordered Bucketworks fan kit and cut 1/2" off the top of my thighs - it doesn't seem like a lot, but I can bend my knees without cutting into my legs now!

Going to make new shoulder elastics (with BLACK snaps instead of silver) that pull my shoulder bells tighter in. Then trim more off my neckseal 'flap', so it doesn't poke out the sides.

Anyone know a good way of reducing feedback from mic to chest-mounted speaker?

Anyone know a good way of reducing feedback from mic to chest-mounted speaker?

We have been discussing this on the Georgia Garrison forum recently. I havent tried it yet but from what a few other people are saying an audio insulating product called "Dynamat" is the way to go.

Single male, active duty military, full time father of one currently interested in a hobby/passion which is absorbing WAY too much of his time.

**Now accepting applications for wife. Qualifications include:

-must be able to handle children with love and discipline

-must not think a grown man in his 30's wearing Star Wars costumes is weird (having your own slave Leia outfit strongly encouraged)

-must enjoy cleaning up after above stated single male (this includes cooking)

-must not mind above stated male spending large amounts of time in the garage

-must look really good in a slave Leia outfit even if you don't own one (we'll get you one later...)

---Please submit all apllications within---

-Tryouts to be held to ensure qualifications

LOL!!

See, something new everyday!

Have a good day everyone! :lol:

We have been discussing this on the Georgia Garrison forum recently. I havent tried it yet but from what a few other people are saying an audio insulating product called "Dynamat" is the way to go.

Dynamat? Cool, will check it out. Cheers Smitty :salute:

Dynamat? Cool, will check it out. Cheers Smitty :salute:

Dynamat is a pretty good dampening material. It will add some weight though. Most car audio type strores carry it. Also, you may hear certain brands called Brown Bread or B-Quiet.

I've been getting a little more into Gundam stuff lately. Drawing stuff for my art class (I gotta post it later if/when I finish it! ). Planning on buying a Zaku model kit soon to keep me occupied.

I built an MG Zaku II a few months ago - perhaps my favorite gundam. Addictive kits and great for teaching modelling skills to your kids.

I built an MG Zaku II a few months ago - perhaps my favorite gundam. Addictive kits and great for teaching modelling skills to your kids.

Oh really? Awesome! How posable is it? Handwise and legs and stuff? I hear you can pose the eye camera and everything.

It sounds really cool. I keep getting indecisive when choosing my model kits. So many cool ones to choose from.

What about you guys?

Perfect Grade MS-06S, you must get it, it is truly awesome

Its there with my PG MK II, RX-78-2, and my 55 other gundam models, lol.

Perfect Grade MS-06S, you must get it, it is truly awesome

Its there with my PG MK II, RX-78-2, and my 55 other gundam models, lol.

Aaaah. Yeah i was looking at that. Really a great model, too bad its way out of my price range. the MG kits are really fantastic for the price as well.

I used to make kits when I was 7 or 8 or so but I just mashed them together so quickly and tried to play with them. hah.

If only I knew then what I did now.

This past weekend I did the Imperial Funland charity event for Bast Alpha Garrison. That was the longest time I spent in armor. I bid and won on a signed Peter Mayhew Chewbacca car magnet, that I saw him sign and a couple other autographed pictures of Carrie Fisher and David Prowse, and a Clone Wars fan days poster framed and matted. I just recieved another fx helmet from Thaynerd. I will be starting on making my own canvas belt. Fixing the sound system in my bucket to get ready for the Neiman Marcus parade in Dallas, Texas.

TKTOOPER24