Looking for a seller for a Storm Trooper Armor

3 hours ago, US Army Trooper said:

Any armor vendors or sellers in the local San Diego area? Having a hard time finding one so I can be complete and reporting for duty as a 501st Stormtrooper.

It's very rare you can find a supplier in your area, especially for us overseas, the getting started section is the place for vetted sellers, sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and pay for freight 

11 hours ago, US Army Trooper said:

Any armor vendors or sellers in the local San Diego area? Having a hard time finding one so I can be complete and reporting for duty as a 501st Stormtrooper.

Mike @TK-4510 makes MTK armor as part of his TrooperBay business and is in Poway, if that helps! Unsure he (or really anyone anymore) does like direct sales, but you can always reach out! Lots of other good options to explore here as well. Research is key, but please avoid making multiple threads for the same question.

Mike [mention=548]TK-4510[/mention] makes MTK armor as part of his TrooperBay business and is in Poway, if that helps! Unsure he (or really anyone anymore) does like direct sales, but you can always reach out! Lots of other good options to explore here as well. Research is key, but please avoid making multiple threads for the same question.

Thank you much for the referral!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/13/2022 at 7:20 PM, US Army Trooper said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello

I just posted on help section.  I have a full Armour kit, about 50% complete. That im selling, due to my health conditions not being able to continue...it was originally referred to me on this website a while back, which once completed it should be 501st approved.  Message or reply back with your contact info and can explain more of interested. I'm in southern California high desert area..

20220617_122024.jpg

20220617_121239.jpg

20220617_122134.jpg

Hey Frank, I'd recommend starting a thread in the New Member Introductions section to introduce yourself and engage with some of our members to unlock access to the sales thread. I'll leave this up in case Johnny is interested but please ensure you're not hijacking people's threads either. Thank you!

Ok. Thank you. I'm not to sure how to do that.i keep try to click on way to do it. No luck..this is way different than Facebook or marketplace stuff..if you can email or guide in an easier way.. I definitely want to help someone out..it would be a really good deal.. I wish I could continue, but I can't, health reaons.. .please email or send me a contact number I'd be glad to explain more..thank you.

8 minutes ago, TheRascalKing said:

Hey Frank, I'd recommend starting a thread in the New Member Introductions section to introduce yourself and engage with some of our members to unlock access to the sales thread. I'll leave this up in case Johnny is interested but please ensure you're not hijacking people's threads either. Thank you!

Ok. Thank you. I'm not to sure how to do that.i keep try to click on way to do it. No luck..this is way different than Facebook or marketplace stuff..if you can email or guide in an easier way.. I definitely want to help someone out..it would be a really good deal.. I wish I could continue, but I can't, health reaons.. .please email or send me a contact number I'd be glad to explain more..thank you.

1 hour ago, k9franky said:

Ok. Thank you. I'm not to sure how to do that.i keep try to click on way to do it. No luck..this is way different than Facebook or marketplace stuff..if you can email or guide in an easier way.. I definitely want to help someone out..it would be a really good deal.. I wish I could continue, but I can't, health reaons.. .please email or send me a contact number I'd be glad to explain more..thank you.

You can also post a sales thread here (after you have reached minimum of 5 posts, you are on 4 posts now.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/11-for-saletrade-personal-items-only/