RotJ armor vendors?

Hey everyone! Know it's been a while since I've used this, but I'm finally trying to sit down and start ordering this stuff to get the parts for my armor. But I'm a bit stumped on vendors. The armor I'm making is Imperial Shocktrooper Armor, which for the most part is based off of Armor from Return of the Jedi. So I guess what I'm trying to ask is does anyone know of any reputable vendors that sell RotJ armor? Specifically with options for ABS or PVC material. Hopefully you all won't mind giving an aspiring trooper a hand!

Hi Austin

CFO  cast from original is a RotJ reputable vendor on our list.

He is on these forums as sskunky, (Mark) so shoot him a PM and he will give you all the details you need.

Failing that you will find the list of good vendors in this thread below.

F

I'll echo what Andrew said about CFO.  Mark is a great guy to deal with, and since his kits are literally cast from an original set of ROTJ armor it doesn't get more screen accurate.  He's on here often, and you can PM him here.  If he doesn't get back to you in a few days let me know and I can email him.