TK1491

Screen-used ESB bucket

Well .. definitely, beauty is objective .. this is one ugly helmet!!! I've seen bumpy cap and messed up paint, but this one is the king of them all!!!

I ain't no love to give to this one .. :) I vote :duimomlaag:

I got to see this helmet tonight as well. Man the thing is a beat up piece of #$%&, dang was it beautiful :duim: .

Terrell

I agree with you mate, beaten and battered....but oh so beautiful B)

Scott

Brilliant photos mate, thank you so much :)

Absolutely awesome :D

If anyone else is going to the exhibit, please take lots of photos of this beauty and post them here. I hope it makes it way back over to the UK someday so I can see it personally :wub:

Great pics Scott.

Yes as Bezerkus said, thats the same helmet I authenticated for CHristies back in 2005.

I only did the video review recently but the photo review was done at the timer and can be found here

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/bingo275/newESBChristies.htm

I'm surprised none of the owners decided to remove that patch. I know it would have taken thepaitwork off but still.....

Again thanks for sharing Scott

Cheers

Jez

I'd really like to meet they guy that put that Star Wars sticker on the back of that helmet, just to ask what in the world they were thinking at the time.

Absolutely awesome :D

If anyone else is going to the exhibit, please take lots of photos of this beauty and post them here. I hope it makes it way back over to the UK someday so I can see it personally :wub:

Well the only reason we got a few pictures, is we saw the exhibit before the museum opened. They have a strict no photos allowed policy in that area. There is a chance we'll be there one more time, before the exhibit moves on.

They also had the Bob Anderson stunt Vader suit from ESB which was great. I was expecting a tour suit and nearly passed out when I looked at it.

Glad you like the pics guys!

Truth be told I'm lucky to have them. Here's why. Terrell is right: we weren't supposed to take pics in there. They did let us in before we suited up and before the museum opened, and some of us (myself included) took crappy pics with our cell phones before we had to go. I was prepared to live with those...

but while we we were trooping, my wife and kids showed up and went thru the exhibit. When they came out she found me and told me almost everyone in there was taking pics. So I said--in no uncertain terms--GO BACK IN AND TAKE LOTS OF PICS OF THAT HELMET AND BLASTER!!! So she did. Thanks dear =).

A few more shots that the wife took...unfortunately she didnt get the Vader or the Imperial uniform =(

The Terminator's jacket...very cool:

th_P1090403.jpg

Luke's light saber from ANH:

th_P1090390.jpg

The Batmobile and the Ghostbuster's car:

th_P1090387.jpg

th_P1090386.jpg

th_P1090385.jpg

Oh--one last one: Here's our buddy Tom posing for photos in his C-3PO costume...this thing was amazing. We had a fully remote R2D2 as well. Good times.

P1090384.jpg

SCORE!

My buddy Craig posted these this morning. More goodies from the show:

DSC01755.jpg

DSC01753.jpg

DSC01739.jpg

DSC01738.jpg

DSC01735.jpg

DSC01734.jpg

DSC01731.jpg

DSC01730.jpg

DSC01757.jpg

Man, wish it were here in Seattle!

Holy Cow! Most impressive Scott.

*Smacks Forehead*

Whoever dressed that Vader should be flogged. Man, Woulda loved to see the armor.

ESB has the robe under the armor.

KILLER Pics! Thanks for posting!

What did you do? Die and go to heaven, then have someone resusitate you so you could brag about where you'd been. Those are frikken awesome pics!!!

So who is coming to the Detroit area to see this? It's only $14 to get into the museum, and the exhibit is included. Or you can come and troop at it in January and get in for free.

Detroit in January? I didnt know they made underarmor that was that effective :)

When that hits Motown, Get a good shot of the chest box who ever goes...

Man... I wanna go!