RE: Star Wars Celebration COVID Cases

gmrhodes13

Cross posted form the legion forums https://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=249&t=110667

RE: Star Wars Celebration COVID Cases

Hey All,
Star Wars’ Celebration, I'm starting to see alot of people from around the Legions posting on social media they either have been exposed or have tested positive for Covid coming out of Celebration.

From my experience at Celebration, the Mask Policy wasn’t Enforced at all, other than entering the event, I seen even the event staff wasn't following the rules and now cases of COVID from the convention are Popping Up.

I'm even guilty of taking my mask off once or twice for Photos or to catch my breath being in custom, I suggest if you know you are positive please reach out to people who you may been around for periods of time, so that they may get self-tested at home, watch for any symptoms, get rest and stay hydrated. Take over-the-counter medicines if needed, such as acetaminophen, to help you feel better. Stay in touch with your doctor if you see any symptoms.

Please take care of yourselves and your families.

Vince Vigil

@23vince23

Ka7jlIi.png?1

• Like 2

This is a conversation in almost all the chat groups I'm in.

I haven't heard from James for a few days, hope he is ok.

Yuppppp, multiple people from the home Garrison have tested positive, most with mild/manageable symptoms. Corona was definitely an attendee of the convention.

For any of you that I saw in person, I have had 3 negative RAT tests over the last couple days, so I think I dodged it. Stay safe and smart!

• Like 1

I think there is no doubt both Celebration and Disney after dark were going to be super spreader events.

It is what we live with these days.