Fresh off the shuttle

Hello there!

Been wanting to get involved with the 501st for years and since I can't start working toward it yesterday, today will have to do. I'm interested in building an TK set of armor, although I'm currently looking into the differences between the various iterations including Rogue One and ANH Hero armors. There's a ton of resources here to going through and trying to absorb everything. Just collating data as they say...

Currently in North Las Vegas, but will be relocating to Southern California late this year, early next. I'd like to have a good jump on my projects by then. Dream suits would be TK - Stormtrooper, TA - Imperial Combat Assault Tank Driver and TX- Deathtrooper (got the height, need to lose a few pounds to fit that slim silhouette - motivation!)

More about me: US Air Force veteran, avid gamer (board and video) and sci fi enthusiast. I look forward to meeting as many of the Empire's finest as possible at events and I'll see you in the galaxy!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Captain_Archer said:

Thanks folks!

Yeah working my way through all the stickied posts now. I figure this'll take a few days.. Also, is there a discord that's being used? That's the thing I use the most these days.

Not currently, our forums are the go to with regards to any build information.

Good luck with the research and hope to see a build thread from you soon

I think I've zeroed in on doing a R1TK - was looking at the 850 Armor Works kit to get my abs in hand since there's a lot of lead time. I some searching and largely the feedback I saw was positive. Anyone with hands on experience with this kit? 

https://850armorworks.com/Rogue-One-Stormtrooper-costume-armor-kit-Mimban-Solo-Anthology-TK-p145019935

There have been a few builds you can find them here:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/196-rogue-one-build-threads/

This may also be of help

Hi Matt and welcome to FISD, looks like the guys have got you well  on your way.

Good luck on your new journey.