TB/CT from PA ready to TK

Hello, I'm Jake from Starkiller Garrison in Pennsylvania.  I've been in the 501st Legion for 6 years as a ROTJ TB and as a 501st ROTS CloneTrooper. Been trooping with my son whose a Rebel Fleet Trooper for a while as well. I'm almost completed on a TLJ Praetorian Guard which should be ready soon.  Just ordered armor from WTF to start a ANH Hero.  Ready to join the ranks of the classic Star Wars trooper.  When it gets here, I'll be looking for helps from all of you.  

182788699_10161029405063696_7968170975996472321_n.jpg

• Like 3

Hello and welcome aboard, here's a great thread full of helpful info, may help you on your journey 

And you can request 501st access here ;) 

Looking forward to seeing a build thread from you soon :D 

Welcome to the FISD, Jake!  As I'm sure you know, you are in the right place for all things TK.  You have the advantage of knowing about builds and probably have all the supplies you need so you are way ahead of the game!

As you also aware, starting a build thread here will be super helpful.  ALWAYS feel free to ask lots of questions and be sure to post lots of pics.  We are here to assist you at every step (even before your kit arrives) so never be shy about hitting us up for any info., and I look forward to seeing your progress!  :duim: