Hi Kevin... that is one fantastic looking pack, sir!  Always great to see another HWT in the making!  Most of us use a grayish blue paint for the areas seen below.  Don't forget to do some light weathering as well! ;)

HECN56k.jpg?1

• Like 1

Nice work, looks great, here is mine for comparison, I went a little larger with the top left box to more match in with references

oDKQzt8.png

Just watch the the final height placement when worn, a little hard to see from the angle of your photo, height placement did come up in an EIB application some time ago ;) 

• Like 1

On 5/24/2022 at 11:45 PM, KevinFachinger said:

Hello there,

id like to get some meanings about my HWT Backpack. I know the Color of some Parts could be a Problem, but i Build it from a Manuel from here wich was colored like mine. 

Hello trooper! I agree that the color grey could be a little darker and closer to the CRL, but I also agree that is a beautiful pack and you have done great work!

The only other thing that jumped out was the black area on the top center tube/box - most of us have an area of grey above and below, but yours appears to be a solid stripe with the screws all the way at the edge, so it may need to be redone to match at the DO's discretion. A minor detail on an otherwise outstanding build. Good stuff!

• Like 1

I had this Picture as reference. That Shows that the Black Part from top Center Tube/Box is like mine from the top to the bottom.

and also the Color of all Parts fits more with mine. The CRL looks way different to the reference from the Game. And the CRL based on That Game. 

Anyway Thanks to all for your Feedback! 
I reached the whole thing to the GMO and now i will See what Happens :-)

9B768949-01F7-435B-95F2-04F09DE07D72.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...