Unable to add photos

Hey all!  I can't upload images.  I posted one image, and apparently it was above the limit that I'm allowed to attach, so now it won't let me attach new ones.  It tells me I can click a link to "Manage Attachments to free up space" but unfortunately, that site doesn't allow me to delete my existing attachments.  What can I do?  Thank you!

Hi Chris, 

To allow post more and bigger photos to a post , you will need a Photo Host and add a link into the forum post you want.

Mos of us use Imgur to store and post photos directly into the post. Take a read to the bellow tutorial.

:salute:

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 5/24/2022 at 1:43 PM, TKSpartan said:

Hi Chris, 

To allow post more and bigger photos to a post , you will need a Photo Host and add a link into the forum post you want.

Mos of us use Imgur to store and post photos directly into the post. Take a read to the bellow tutorial.

:salute:

Is there a specific set of numbers to use for the size or pixels of a photo so it's within space requirements to post? I was able to post a pic in my thread I started, but I added the photo from my laptop and now it says 47.79kb next to Max total size. I'm assuming I wouldn't have ran into that problem if I would've posted the BBC link in my post instead?

Try either option, I use direct link sometimes and others I use the one for forums towards the bottom.

The direct link doesn't work for me on my Garrison forums so i have no choice.