Is it possible to pay someone to assemble my kit?

I have wanted to join the 501st for a long time (6 years to be specific). I finally got a kit from Walt's Trooper Factory. It's a nice kit but holy hell is it a lot of work. I just don't have interest in spending hundreds of hours in my small NYC apartment with limited tools to work on this. I'd rather just pay someone to build it for me. Does anyone do that? I know part of the joy for many is building the kits, and it probably would be for me if I had a workshop or a bigger space to do this. 

I did try to connect to the Empire City garrison but their forum doesn't work, and the administrators have not responded to Facebook, email, their contact page, or Twitter. 

Hey trooper,

Yes - there are certainly people out there that will do commission builds. I’m in the UK and there are a few good options here. Hopefully you can also find someone local that might be able to help.

It’s a real shame you can’t reach your local Garrison. Hopefully some of our USA based troopers will chip in to this post and help you out.

Best wishes
Dan

Hi Tony!  One of our Staff members (Steve) is a member of the Empire City Garrison, so I would suggest getting in touch with him.  He may be able to offer some help finding someone or at least some insight about the EPG site issues you are having.  I have a link here that you can PM him.

16 hours ago, sageleader said:

I did try to connect to the Empire City garrison but their forum doesn't work, and the administrators have not responded to Facebook, email, their contact page, or Twitter. 

That is a shame, hopefully they contact you soon. You cold try reaching out to the CO curemode@yahoo.com or XO tk-20177@dlt-19.com