Greetings from the NYC!

Hey Everyone! I'm new here so I'll introduce myself!

My name is Carlos! I'm 22 and I'm a EMT/CHT from the Bronx NYC and looking forward to joining the 501st as a Sandtrooper! 

Growing up I had always loved the outfits of the stormtroopers especially the Sandtroopers with their awesome pauldrons and backpacks, lets not forget that awesome DLT-19! And fell even more in love with the Phase 2 501st legion Clone Trooper when my addiction to the original SWBF2 in 2005 started! Something about that blue armor was just so beautiful to me, and ever since then I've always dreamed of cosplaying a trooper, little did I know that at my first NYCC I would find an awesome legion of people who feel the same way! Glad to be here everyone I look forward to joining the ranks soon!

Hello and welcome aboard, for sandy's head over to MEPD

Here is a great thread which may be useful 

You can find the costume reference library here for all 501st costumes https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRLbyname

Good luck with the research

• Like 1

Hi Carlos!  I hear you. The DLT-19 was the first prop I ever built. It’s what started this hobby for me. And yes, the sandtroopers are sweet (I have a stormtrooper and sandtrooper costume). FISD has a lot of great information for general building (the costumes are very similar) but, as mentioned, you will want to sign up on the MEPD forums as well. Good luck with your build!

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Carlos, You will find plenty of information in these pages and it can seem daunting but fear not.

We have very knowledgeable members and staff hear to answer any and all of the questions I know you are going to have.

Once again, welcome.