Hello from Sunny Florida

Just ordered my RS Prop Masters ESB armor. I found Whitearmor.net when researching where to purchase armor from. Tons of great advice here which led me to RS Prop Masters. It will be a few weeks before I receive my armor. From there I hope to get accepted in the 501st and start some trooping.

• Like 3

Welcome Martin! You've round the right place for all things TK-related! Did you order a commissioned suit from RS, or will you be assembling the kit yourself? Even though you're going ESB (awesome!!), I'm sure you'll find some helpful information in the thread below.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/49412-all-in-one-tk-anh-stunt-index-of-resources-by-maskedvengeance/

We look forward to seeing you approved and trooping soon!

Thank you. I ordered a commission. I considered doing the assembly myself, but the thought of messing it up and it turning out awful drove me to do the commission. Hopefully I pick up a lot more tips down the road to be able to build my own suit one day.

• Like 1

Great choice and this is the best place to get guidance on how to get started and keep optimizing. I have a fully commissioned RS PropMasters ESB TK as well and it is great. Tuned a few areas after close to 20 troops and it is a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, Martin!  What part of Sunshine state are you located in?  If you haven't done so, I would suggest signing up at the Florida Garrison site.  For Basic 501st approval you will need to submit your armor photos to the GML Officer here, and once you get your official TK# you will have access to all the events to attend.

Before you submit, you can post up your photos in the Pre approval area here, and we can help make sure that the process goes smoothly.

Looking forward to seeing your armor!

• Like 2

Welcome Martin! Good call going with RS. I got a commission from them last year and they are absolutely awesome!

Some things to look into while you wait would be a voice Amp system like an Aker 1506, a wireless headset if you think that's a route you'd want, and possibly a static burst icomm from tk products. And of course, what costume you'd like to build now that you'll have one you can't mess up

You could also look at some of the higher level submissions from other RS commissions to see what common tweaks you might do in preparation for EIB and Centurion.

Glad to have you aboard!

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to FISD.

Nice to have another ESB joining the ranks.

And do remember check out the Expert Infantry (LV.2) and Centurion (LV.3) programme we have on the forum.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Toyoda said:

Not quite sure how to reply yet, but I live in Punta Gorda, FL. Just south of Sarasota.

That means you will be part of the Tampa Bay Squad.  Lots of fantastic folks in that group and lots of events there to show off that armor!  I have trooped with many of them in the T.B. area so you will be in great company.  BUT, once you get your official TK # you are more than welcome to troop with any Garrison/Squad in the world!  Makaze Squad (Orlando area) has a TON of events year-round so I would check those out as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/15/2022 at 1:37 PM, PiettLives said:

Hello Martin and welcome! I'm the New Member Liaison for the Tampa Bay Squad. I'm also the local Attache for TK's. You've got a great kit on it's way but if you have any questions just ask.

Thank you. I'm still trying to figure out how to use these forums. Working on getting my application and armor approved.

Glad to see you're still at it, Martin! Let us know if you ever have any specific questions. If you'd like initial feedback prior to submitting to your GML for basic approval, feel free to post up in the pre-approval section here on the forum, linked below.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/191-tk-pre-approvals/