TK-54815 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (RS ) (Inactive)

•  First/last name: Georgia Haywood

•  Garrison/Squad/Outpost: Outpost 42 New Zealand Garrison

• Armor = Rs Propmasters full commission
  • Helmet= Rs Propmasters
  • Blaster= Rs Propmasters
  • Boots = Imperial Boots
  • Canvas belt = Rs Propmasters
  • Hand Plates = Rs Propmasters
  • Neck Seal = Rs Propmasters
  • Holster = Rs Propmasters
  • Height = 5'3
  • Weight = 55kg

[Expert Infantry Request Thread URL]

Thank you for your recommendations for the changes I needed to make before applying for Centurion!

1. Front

IMG-8347.png

1b. Front without helmet

IMG-8380.png

2. Back

IMG-8357.png

Shoulder strap close-up

IMG-8360.png

3. Left

IMG-8351.png

4. Right

IMG-8349.png

5. Left detail

IMG-8358.png

6. Right detail

IMG-8359.png

7. Action shot 

IMG-8370.png

8. Abdomen

IMG-8401.png

9. Cod

IMG-8411.png

10. Interior strapping

IMG-6210.png

IMG-8413.png

11. Wrists

IMG-8415.png

Extra Photos (not numbered in the initial list of photos, but shown in the example afterward)

Extra 1: Sniper knee

leg.jpg

leg2.jpg

Extra 2: Thigh Ammo Belt

IMG-8416.png

IMG-8417.png

IMG-8418.png

IMG-8419.png

IMG-8420.png

12. Helmet front

IMG-8432.png

Extra: S-shaped trim

IMG-8464.png

13. Helmet left

IMG-8433.png

14. Helmet right

IMG-8435.png

15. Helmet back

IMG-8434.png

16. Lens color

IMG-8436.png

17. Hovi tips

hovi-tips.png

18. Neck seal

IMG-6204.png

19. Detonator

IMG-8429.png

IMG-8430.png

20. Holster attachment

IMG-8421.png

IMG-8422.png

21. Belt

IMG-8424.png

22. Boots

IMG-8425.png

23. Gloves

IMG-8426.png

24. Gun left

IMG-8491.png

25. Gun right

IMG-8493.png

26. Gun back

IMG-8495.jpg

Hi Georgia :salute:

We apologize for the delay in reviewing your Centurion application, but unfortunately we cannot proceed and get that Centurion badge under your name until all the L3 requirements are met.  Please post up the updated photos and we will get right on it!

These are the things (as listed in your E.I. review) that need to be corrected so that we can move along....

1.  The corners of the plastic ammo belt shall be trimmed at a 45 degree angle that that meets the outer edge of the cloth belt. Also, drop boxes should be vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.

Reference images

58a67XS.png            4GuP9LA.png                               gNocrxt.png   ysP3Qmm.png      

2.  The top of the ABS ammo belt should sit at or just above the bottom of the central and vertical abdomen button panels.

Reference images

jJMGFFB.png?1                         Q2X9NlL.jpg     xxczAhe.jpg

3. The back was overlapping your kidney quite a bit, so it looks like you have lowered the kidney.  This has caused the back plate to go too low, covering the upper thighs. The bottom of the back needs to be trimmed (no return edge, like Luke's,). Thus, the back plate can be raised a little and everything will return to its correct place.

E.I. app                           Centurion app                                                                                                                 Reference image                       No return edge(Luke´s)

y7Uljs2.jpg?1        7ZM2nOF.png?1                           L8sPh44.png                                Dq7CQE0.jpg         Q0Kxwxw.png

4.  In your E.I. app the cover strips on the thighs were perfect.  However, in the new app the right one is facing to the side. We need new photos where the cover strip is correctly positioned...

E.I. app                Centurion app                                                    Reference image

uU1ZUaj.jpg?1         xZbmLBL.png                                         zWVREEA.png                         

5. We also need you to include an updated close-up photo of the of the ab/kidney connection (no belt, and without overlapping ). Something like this...

xW5eSAC.jpg   

That's all Georgia...We know it's a little extra work, but we're confident that you'll be able to make all these fixes, and thus get the Centurion badge under your name.:jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Deployment Officer Team said:

Hi Georgia :salute:

We apologize for the delay in reviewing your Centurion application, but unfortunately we cannot proceed and get that Centurion badge under your name until all the L3 requirements are met.  Please post up the updated photos and we will get right on it!

These are the things (as listed in your E.I. review) that need to be corrected so that we can move along....

1.  The corners of the plastic ammo belt shall be trimmed at a 45 degree angle that that meets the outer edge of the cloth belt. Also, drop boxes should be vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.

Reference images

58a67XS.png            4GuP9LA.png                               gNocrxt.png   ysP3Qmm.png      

2.  The top of the ABS ammo belt should sit at or just above the bottom of the central and vertical abdomen button panels.

Reference images

jJMGFFB.png?1                         Q2X9NlL.jpg     xxczAhe.jpg

3. The back was overlapping your kidney quite a bit, so it looks like you have lowered the kidney.  This has caused the back plate to go too low, covering the upper thighs. The bottom of the back needs to be trimmed (no return edge, like Luke's,). Thus, the back plate can be raised a little and everything will return to its correct place.

E.I. app                           Centurion app                                                                                                                 Reference image                       No return edge(Luke´s)

y7Uljs2.jpg?1        7ZM2nOF.png?1                           L8sPh44.png                                Dq7CQE0.jpg         Q0Kxwxw.png

4.  In your E.I. app the cover strips on the thighs were perfect.  However, in the new app the right one is facing to the side. We need new photos where the cover strip is correctly positioned...

E.I. app                Centurion app                                                    Reference image

uU1ZUaj.jpg?1         xZbmLBL.png                                         zWVREEA.png                         

5. We also need you to include an updated close-up photo of the of the ab/kidney connection (no belt, and without overlapping ). Something like this...

xW5eSAC.jpg   

That's all Georgia...We know it's a little extra work, but we're confident that you'll be able to make all these fixes, and thus get the Centurion badge under your name.:jc_doublethumbup:

Thank you! I will do my best to carry out these adjustments 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

You can do this, Georgia!  If you need any help, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you! I do have a question, what would be the best way to trip the backplate? And what tools should I use? Thanks again!

21 minutes ago, Georgia Haywood said:

Thank you! I do have a question, what would be the best way to trip the backplate? And what tools should I use? Thanks again!

A few threads which may be helpful, some trimming and reworking pieces 

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/38416-crickets-rs-stunt-build-for-the-vertically-challenged/

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/38842-fragarocks-rs-stunt-build-not-to-scale/

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/42868-sha-shas-wtf-anh-stunt-build-complete/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Almost there, keep up the good work and you’ll be a centurion soon, however, take your time with those mods and remember what comes off can’t go back on easily. Look up crickets or frag rocks builds they had some back plate modifications that may help. 

• 3 months later...
  • justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-54815 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (RS ) (Inactive)

Hi Georgia.  Due to the delay in any movement on this submission we are considering it inactive.  If you would like to continue, please get in touch with any member of the D.O. staff and we will be happy to get the ball rolling again.  Thanks!