TK-19060 reporting for duty

Hi everyone, my name is Jim and I'm from Royal Leamington Spa in England! Nobody uses the Royal bit apart from visiting comedians to take the mick and it's really not as posh as it sounds! :D

I started this journey way back in 2019 when the world was a very different place, I bought my kit from RWA along with an E11 kit from Doopy-Doos and began building. The only problem is I have as much proficiency in building things as I do making the Kessel run in 12 parsecs! I started with the E11 and after many mistakes and extra things bought to rectify my weenie-ups I finally finished it and thought, there's no way I'm going to completely ruin my armour by actually attempting to make it!

The world then changed and everyone went quiet and my kit stayed in a BBB under the stairs gathering dust. In 2022 I decided enough was enough, (well, my wife did and said I either needed to build it or sell it!), so I decided to seek out somebody to build it for me, they did an amazing job and I only had to make a few adjustments and alterations to get it completely ready for me to troop in.

So I am now an official Stormtrooper and it feels amazing! I can't wait to get out there and be part of something that brings so much joy and meet everybody.

Happy Easter everyone!

• Like 5

Welcome to the ranks Jim!!! There's few things in life more enjoyable that wearing the white armor. :Stormtrooper_walk_south:
You're right there, I might have used a lazy Sunday as an excuse for an impromptu photo shoot today!
  • Like 1