Hello from Germany! The start of my 2nd cosplay!

Spark

Hey guys, my name is Mike, 20 years old and from Hamburg in Germany!

I am already a member of the 501st German Garrison with my 327th Clone Trooper and the number CT-12840.

Spontanously I decided to buy an ANH Stunt Ironmotion kit from a friend of mine.

After the convention last weekend I visited, where a few TK's where, I decided to start this build now!

The thing is, that I bought this kit with no information about the build because of the cheap price.

Thats why I have to start with informing myself about this (something I pretty good know fromy Clone build times) 

But I am really motivatet to start this project and I am looking forward to be one of yours as well ;) guys, my name is Mike and I am from Hamburg in Germany!

I am already a member of the 501st German Garrison with my 327th Clone Trooper and the number CT-12840.

Spontanously I decided to buy an ANH Stunt Ironmotion kit from a friend of mine.

After the convention last weekend I visited, where a few TK's where, I decided to start this build now!

The thing is, that I bought this kit with no information about the build because of the cheap price.

Thats why I have to start with informing myself about this (something I pretty good know fromy Clone build times) 

But I am really motivated to start this project and I am looking forward to become one of you as well ;)

Edited by Spark
  • Like 3

Hi Mike. Wenn Du hilfe brauchst, melde Dich. Wir, die NSQ, werden wohl am 25.06 eine Build Party in Hannover machen. Info im Forum kommt demnächst. Wenn es bis dahin Zeit hat, bauen wir das an dem Tag gemeinsam für dich um. Habe selbst 2 IM und ca. 30 TK gebaut. Bis dahin :) Tibor TK23077

Hello Mike and welcome to the FISD.  :salute:

Congrats on buying your TK kit. If you have built clone armor, you will surely be able to build a TK, too. :) But don't underestimate the power of the dark side. :laugh1:

However, as you already have a Legion-ID, you can request 501st access here to see a bit more of our beautiful FISD. :D

Take your time, do your research, check other build threads (preferably those for Centurion level) and when the time has come, start your own build thread, so we can follow you along the process and give advice.

Welcome, Mike! I'm certain you acquired many skills while building your clone that will serve you well on your TK, so some of this may be unnecessary for you, but here is a link to a TK building resource thread that I compiled. I tried to pool together as much helpful information as possible, but research is still key, as always in this hobby. I look forward to following along with your build progress!

Willkommen Mike, freut mich, Sie kennenzulernen.

Welcome Mike, pleased to meet you.