TK-84215 Requesting ANH Centurion Status (TM) (513)

Mandatory Information

Armor Maker: Trooper Master

Helmet Maker: Trooper Master (Assembled and painted by Trooper Master)

Blaster Maker: Quest Designs Canada

Link to EI approval thread: 

Optional Information

Full Name: Chris Tate

TK ID: TK-84215

Height/Weight: 5'11"  175 Lbs

Boot Maker: Imperial Boots

Canvas Belt Supplier: Imperial Issue

Hand Guard Supplier: Justjoseph63

Holster Maker: Darman Props

Thank you for your consideration,

Chris

fqeMqE9.jpg

2zTrecd.jpg

UI8dJky.jpg

9pQA1wl.jpg

eAf0snJ.jpg

M5pm0ho.jpg

OM43esM.jpg

eeb0dDs.jpg

cFpGCER.jpg

XRFS1Ns.jpg

Fzr9IsV.jpg

cpr9A2W.jpg

tsZKasP.jpg

IJQoo1J.jpg

O0oUyZJ.jpg

VMPxZzX.jpg

ZKWGb6S.jpg

r1EcA7D.jpg

grdaCa8.jpg

QDRGuBv.jpg

punEvnN.jpg

iLhPnEb.jpg

DvJq1Mn.jpg

EWQ1fYR.jpg

0NwFpEf.jpg

1zSAS2e.jpg

5PyNDrA.jpg

U1NeFok.jpg

CgCwqc6.jpg

IyGtEOP.jpg

EvwYAc1.jpg

olQGbek.jpg

OtyCVAR.jpg

oiNhUSa.jpg

WORNg0H.jpg

4MwtICV.jpg

sryAhn2.jpg

neAmEIc.jpg

AmrgA1c.jpg

6AGBRPW.jpg

EXCELLENT job on the ab/kidney gap, and that sniper knee looks much better!  I'll be with ya' as quick as I can, brother, so hang in there.

By the way, the paint job on that bucket is phenomenal!  :salute:

11 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

EXCELLENT job on the ab/kidney gap, and that sniper knee looks much better!  I'll be with ya' as quick as I can, brother, so hang in there.

By the way, the paint job on that bucket is phenomenal!  :salute:

Thank you for the compliments!

No rush. 

Hi Chris, and thank you for your submission for ANH Stunt Centurion! 

CRL and CENTURION Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Centurion #513.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Overall a fantastic build, brother.  There are a few items that we sincerely hope you will consider upgrading to make this armor really look top-notch!  

As seen below, both colors on the ab button plates should have the same finish.  The gray looks perfect, but the blue has a dull (matte) appearance.

Reference image

Sd0Gi4V.jpg         2kDhuy9.jpg

We are suggesting that the TD clips be replaced because of the extra holes.  Not the biggest of deals as they cannot be seen, but the originals didn't have them.

Reference image

8Ft4u7c.jpg    UuwGNRG.jpg?1         BVqe7rr.jpg?1

Last up is the Hengstler counter. In a perfect world it should set back farther and be angled slightly, almost at the same angle as the folding stock.  There are several variations on height, but that would be up to you.

Reference images

2lRDh4P.jpg       8Q1y30p.jpg?1  7zPimTE.jpg?1  tAig8nC.jpg?1  y0YyNag.jpg?1

And that's it!  Again, a fine job on this TM kit, and if you are ever in Squad 7 territory I look forward to trooping with ya'... now it's time to get out and make the FLG proud as our newest Centurion!  :salute:

• Like 2

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-84215 Requesting ANH Centurion Status (TM) (513)
2 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Hi Chris, and thank you for your submission for ANH Stunt Centurion! 

CRL and CENTURION Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Centurion #513.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Overall a fantastic build, brother.  There are a few items that we sincerely hope you will consider upgrading to make this armor really look top-notch!  

As seen below, both colors on the ab button plates should have the same finish.  The gray looks perfect, but the blue has a dull (matte) appearance.

Reference image

Sd0Gi4V.jpg         2kDhuy9.jpg

We are suggesting that the TD clips be replaced because of the extra holes.  Not the biggest of deals as they cannot be seen, but the originals didn't have them.

Reference image

8Ft4u7c.jpg    UuwGNRG.jpg?1         BVqe7rr.jpg?1

Last up is the Hengstler counter. In a perfect world it should set back farther and be angled slightly, almost at the same angle as the folding stock.  There are several variations on height, but that would be up to you.

Reference images

2lRDh4P.jpg       8Q1y30p.jpg?1  7zPimTE.jpg?1  tAig8nC.jpg?1  y0YyNag.jpg?1

And that's it!  Again, a fine job on this TM kit, and if you are ever in Squad 7 territory I look forward to trooping with ya'... now it's time to get out and make the FLG proud as our newest Centurion!  :salute:

Joseph,

Thank you so much for your support and expert in-site. I am blown away that I am among this group of elite troopers. To think there are only 513 in the world blows my mind. I am honored to be among you and will troop with pride.

I will take care of the items pointed out ASAP.

I don't get to Squad 7 territory too often, but if you are ever want to troop with the Makaze squad, you are invited as my personal guest. I try to troop 4-5 times a month so there is a good chance I will be at a troop should you decide to visit.

Again, Thank you!

Chris

Edited by Lazerjock

22 hours ago, Lazerjock said:

I don't get to Squad 7 territory too often, but if you are ever want to troop with the Makaze squad, you are invited as my personal guest. I try to troop 4-5 times a month so there is a good chance I will be at a troop should you decide to visit.

Makaze was my first Squad and I still have lots of friends down there, so you can bet I'll be down!  (Tell Gary sr., Gary jr. and Randy I said hello). :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...