What’s up from East Los Angeles! ?

Hey everyone, I just signed up today and I’m looking forward to meeting new people and  excited to see what everyone is up to and working on. I am in the middle of building a ANH stunt TK and can’t wait to get it done and get out there and start trooping. This is my first cosplay build ever and it’s been very fun and challenging so far. 
cheers!

-Daniel 

• Like 4

Welcome aboard Daniel.

make sure you post a build thread in the below section, add photos and ask questions when you need help. We are here to assist in every way we can.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/80-anh-build-threads/

1 hour ago, 1DeadDan1 said:

Hey everyone, I just signed up today and I’m looking forward to meeting new people and  excited to see what everyone is up to and working on. I am in the middle of building a ANH stunt TK and can’t wait to get it done and get out there and start trooping. This is my first cosplay build ever and it’s been very fun and challenging so far. 
cheers!

-Daniel 

Good to see you're up and running my friend. Remember there's no such thing as a dumb question... 

Make sure you start a WIP thread...

Good luck.... I'm only a tx/call away buddy!

1 hour ago, MAD1_TK45001 said:

Good to see you're up and running my friend. Remember there's no such thing as a dumb question... 

Make sure you start a WIP thread...

Good luck.... I'm only a tx/call away buddy!

Thanks man! Appreciate your help so far. I’ll start posting pics ASAP!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sly11 said:

Welcome aboard Daniel.

make sure you post a build thread in the below section, add photos and ask questions when you need help. We are here to assist in every way we can.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/80-anh-build-threads/

Thank you. I’ll post my progress pics ASAP! 

2 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi Daniel , welcome to FISD.  looking forward for your advances :jc_doublethumbup:

Thanks so much. Yes I’m happy to share and looking forward to everyone’s input on my progress thus far! I’m planning to post photos sometime today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TK6682 said:

Welcome in Trooper! I am the Los Angeles Squad Community Outreach/ Charity Liaison. Let me know if I can be of service.

Much appreciated! Nice to meet you. I’ll definitely have some questions moving forward with the build. :) 

Welcome aboard, Daniel!

If you're on Facebook, please also join us over at the SCG Recruits page for additional local resources!

Let us know if you have any questions and we're happy to help!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TheRascalKing said:

Welcome aboard, Daniel!

If you're on Facebook, please also join us over at the SCG Recruits page for additional local resources!

Let us know if you have any questions and we're happy to help!

Yes! My lady is on FB and she’s joined the page ! We will reach out when we need assistance and also we are happy to help wherever it’s needed ! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Hello and welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing your build, good luck

Thank you. Yes I’m happy to share and happy to hear everyone’s feedback and opinions. Looking forward to the mistakes and accomplishments that come with. 

• Like 2