AWWWW COME ON! SERIOUSLY?!?!

TK-7980

I was rereading the requirements for entry into the 501st and I must have overlooked one of the first rules:

Are you over 18?

Drat! No I'm not!

I'm so let down right now, even though I've only got about a month to go before I'm 18, I'm too excited to wait that long!

I was rereading the requirements for entry into the 501st and I must have overlooked one of the first rules:

Are you over 18?

Drat! No I'm not!

I'm so let down right now, even though I've only got about a month to go before I'm 18, I'm too excited to wait that long!

Alex,

The 18 years old policy is for legal/liability reasons... plus we hate anyone not old enough to vote in the political elections!! :P (just kidding) ;)

A month goes by pretty fast, and time goes by faster when you're in your 40's... like me! :blink:

Yeah I'm taking this time right now to put the finishing touches on my suit. Still considering going sandy. :unsure: . (Selling the suit for funds *gasp* ) If I don't decide to go sandy I'll still sell it for a TE2/ap. This hobby is so crazy. So many things to do! So many choices!

I got your email snoopy, thanks again! I can't wait to get it.

I'm guessing I'd like to stay in the 20s for the rest of my life, but then again, I hear that the 30s are the best time of your life.

I wish I'd done this in my mid-20's. But then I didn't have tha cash, and I was raising my first daughter! I'm 39 in December, and having the time of my life while I still can!

And for anyone under 30 out there ....I'll let you into a secret: Being 30, 35, 38.....It doesn't feel ANY different to your teens! Really - the only change is that you know more stuff! :)

Yeah, the 30's are the best age I think. You make better pay by then, you got a bit more wisdom and more of a level head. Only problem is, the ol' metabolism usually starts to slow up. Don't think you can eat what you did as a teen or a 20-something! I'm gonna use my armor build as motivation to not turn into a mcfatty! Gotta make sure it fits! You ever seen how ridiculous a plumber's crack is on a stormtrooper in full armor when he bends over to pick up his blaster? Wow, scarier than Darth Vader with a hangover! :(

My mum always used to say the same, ahh the years will soon pass you by boy!

Blimey she wasnt wrong, after 18 the years just seem a blur now im 35 and wondering where the hell time went lol! :huh:

Amen, brother! Not that being in my thirties is bad; I'm enjoying myself more now then when I was in my teens. But my how time flies...