My Complete TK Armour

Okay. 6 months in the making. Still have some tweaking, but its basically done.

MRCE Modded Helmet

FX headless

My own canvas belt

Caboots

Tandy buttons

FL2bOb1.jpg

Need to make the holster still. I'll have some more pics later, just wanted to get this posted. Will probably end up painting the armour to match the bucket colour (Fusion white)

thanks....

DD.

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Double Dee said:

Okay. 6 months in the making. Still have some tweaking, but its basically done.

MRCE Modded Helmet

FX headless

My own canvas belt

Caboots

Tandy buttons

----------

Need to make the holster still. I'll have some more pics later, just wanted to get this posted. Will probably end up painting the armour to match the bucket colour (Fusion white)

thanks....

DD.

looks great!!! what size are you??

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

is the thigh strap supposed to hang down like that?

A great way to do this is to push up the ammo box, and add a 3/4" outlet screw to hold it up. These are the finish screws used to install electrical outlets and other low voltage outlets.

Hope this helps.

A great way to do this is to push up the ammo box, and add a 3/4" outlet screw to hold it up. These are the finish screws used to install electrical outlets and other low voltage outlets.

Hope this helps.

Yah. It actually should sit higher, but is a little loose and moves around a little. I'll give this a try. I used a rivet on the other side, but ended up messing up the inner hole and had to MacGyver a quick fix (used some type of post screw I found in my garage).

Thanks everyone. Its been a long process trying to get it right, for a FX suit. I'm going to tackle some of the other mods proposed (i.e. chest trim), to make it look a little closer to screen. Either that or sell one of my children for a screen accurate suit. One day. :)

Thanks again, I'll post more later this weekend..

DD.