TK19984 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (TK) (511)

Ebio Amisi

Mandatory Information:

Armour Maker - RWA
Helmet Maker - RWA
Blaster Maker - Shear Tech
Link to EI Approval Thread - EI Approval Thread
Link to WIP Thread for changes made for Centurion - WIP Thread "March to Centurion"

Optional Information:

Full Name - Ben Connolly
Height - 183cm
Weight - 84kg
Boot Maker - Imperial Warfighters
Canvas Belt Supplier - RWA
Electronics - TroopaCoola TK Fan system for Helmet & Aker MR1505 Voice Amp
Hand Guard Supplier - Imperial Warfighters
Holster Maker - RWA
Neck Seal - RWA

Full Body Photos

U4dvOj9.jpg?1
rM8y6sU.jpg?1
vZ8c0Kg.jpg?1
DBFP29R.jpg?1
oqQJKqs.jpg?1
ntJIT4H.jpg?1

Armor Details

b0e5nci.jpg
parqOv6.jpg
nPD4WVs.jpg
r8beHZZ.jpg
Ve4MJII.jpg
eavJj7m.jpg
HSwQrYC.jpg
5DnqEKL.jpg?1(N.B. pencil lines on the button plates have now been rubbed off, see full body shots)
5X2Xz8G.jpg

Helmet Details

G4fzYWX.jpg?1
YWnjF8F.jpg?1
F9vAjYe.jpg?1
GxQDlpJ.jpg?1
M2ididy.jpg?1
kGNB2MA.jpg?1
b8FOCH1.jpg?1
H34TWuA.jpg?1

Accessories

sdXRjTI.jpg
bGXvGHn.jpg
tUIhoxK.jpg
2aQZwI2.jpg
WlEuwy9.jpg
ibcUPDh.jpg
SQ1E6aV.jpg
aVCoWQH.jpg
zcGJCzr.jpg

Blaster

4Nf61t6.jpg?1
ndyXH9W.jpg?1
kSwpnkK.jpg?1

Edited by gmrhodes13
DO's add application numbers once approved

I am aware of a couple of things as follows:

a) Forearms riding a bit higher than they should do. This is because I have shoved my gloves up and not pulled the forearm back down. I've double checked this against the forearms when i am not wearing them and the strapping is the right length

b) there is a piece of strapping visible under my armour. This is the "suspender" part of the new thigh armour system I made (see "March To Centurion" thread").  After this suit up, I have decide to remove the suspender part and just stick with the new belt I made. I didn't think it would be worth taking everything off, removing this single part and then suiting up to reshoot everything though

c) The ab/kidney gap has improved with the weight loss over the last couple of months. I've lost 7kg! I believe I am now within the gap permitted by the CRL

Thanks in advance to whoever is my DO on this and hopefully I've done enough to pass Centurion :)

• gmrhodes13 changed the title to TK19984 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (TK)
4 hours ago, Ebio Amisi said:

Finally - in case I pass, here is a PNG (transparent background) action shot :)

Action shot #1.png

There is no gallery for Centurions only Expert Infantry ;) 

• Like 1

While you are waiting for DO feedback you may want to wipe off those pencil marks on the large ab plate, if you haven't done so already ;) 

5DnqEKL.jpg?1

Also forearm overlap on bicep, too much gap at wrists

U4dvOj9.jpg?1

3 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

While you are waiting for DO feedback you may want to wipe off those pencil marks on the large ab plate, if you haven't done so already ;) 

5DnqEKL.jpg?1

Also forearm overlap on bicep, too much gap at wrists

U4dvOj9.jpg?1

Heya!

Thank you for point these bits out but i had already addressed them in my follow up post to the photos.

The pencil lines have already been removed (its a photo from when i had just finished fixing the buttons) and the armguard is a dressing issue from where i had pushed the gloves up and not pulled back down the armguard.

Since it was a minor dressing issue, i didn't think it was worth suiting up again and reshooting everything.

Was that the right thing to do?

2 minutes ago, Ebio Amisi said:

Heya!

Thank you for point these bits out but i had already addressed them in my follow up post to the photos.

The pencil lines have already been removed (its a photo from when i had just finished fixing the buttons) and the armguard is a dressing issue from where i had pushed the gloves up and not pulled back down the armguard.

Since it was a minor dressing issue, i didn't think it was worth suiting up again and reshooting everything.

Was that the right thing to do?

For centurion your photos really need to be spot on as you are at the top tier and want to look the best in your application, that photo of your ab plates is a close up and would have been an easy one to change out as you didn't need to kit up again.

As for the dressing issues I mentioned in your other thread (and one here) that it's entirely up to the DO's if they will allow.

• Like 3

Hi Ben. I'll be the DO making your review. First of all, I would like to congratulate you for the great effort you have made to upgrade your armor to Centurion level.:duim:

However, I see two issues that need to be corrected in order to move along with your application.

-The gap between the abdomen and kidney armor and the gap between the shoulder armor(left) and the chest/back plates.

i5Qbq7A.jpg          UuB4I7u.jpg

Also, regarding what  @gmrhodes13 comments, even if it is a simple dressing issue, it is necessary to put on the armor and take new photos.(don’t forget the overlapping forearm and gap at the wrist). :blush:

Just one last effort Ben... You are very close to seeing the Centurion badge under your name. I am sure that after so much effort, putting on the armor once again will not be a problem.;)

Remember, very important, the gap between the abdomen and kidney armor. Tighten your belt and maybe that will fix it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chemi said:

Hi Ben. I'll be the DO making your review. First of all, I would like to congratulate you for the great effort you have made to upgrade your armor to Centurion level.:duim:

However, I see two issues that need to be corrected in order to move along with your application.

-The gap between the abdomen and kidney armor and the gap between the shoulder armor(left) and the chest/back plates.

i5Qbq7A.jpg          UuB4I7u.jpg

Also, regarding what  @gmrhodes13 comments, even if it is a simple dressing issue, it is necessary to put on the armor and take new photos.(don’t forget the overlapping forearm and gap at the wrist). :blush:

Just one last effort Ben... You are very close to seeing the Centurion badge under your name. I am sure that after so much effort, putting on the armor once again will not be a problem.;)

Remember, very important, the gap between the abdomen and kidney armor. Tighten your belt and maybe that will fix it. 

Hey Chemi,

Thanks for coming back to me on this, i really appreciate all the feedback from everyone.

I will suit up again as soon as possible and take new photos.

Is there anything else that needs tweaking or improving?

Cheers :)

• Like 1

Okey Dokey!

I've persuade my very tired wife to help me suit up and take another set of photos. I promised many things I may regret later!

Really happy with how this has turned out - i think i look a lot better :)

K2UnNRP.jpg?1

z7bjTb4.jpg?1

cpQWXuW.jpg?1

P3IPLol.jpg?1

d2auA2k.jpg?1

3oBpfix.jpg?1

• Like 3

Hi Ben, and thank you for your Centurion application! 

CRL and CENTURION Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of CENTURION.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Ben, we are pleased to welcome you to the ranks!!! Fantastic job, congratulations!!!

• Like 2

• Chemi changed the title to TK19984 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (TK) (511)

Hi Ben, and thank you for your Centurion application! 

CRL and CENTURION Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of CENTURION.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Ben, we are pleased to welcome you to the ranks!!! Fantastic job, congratulations!!!

Woooo! This is awesome!

Thank you to everyone for all your help, couldn’t have done it without all your insight.

Can’t wait for my next troop :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2