Hi All

knightrun

Hi all, My name is Bart Guerrera and I would like to give you some background info on myself. I was in the U.S. military for eight and a half years, did duty in the states and overseas. I was an 95B Military policeman for seven years, and a 11H Heavy Weapons TOW missile anti-armor for a year and a half. I was an Revolutionary War re-enactor for approximately ten years in the late eighties and nineties. The reason I decided to join is two fold. First I miss the comradeship that comes with an organisation such as this, and the charity work. Second I'm in a new phase in my life, lost my wife last year after a very long illness and hospice. If anybody would like to know anything else about me, please don't hesitate to ask.Sorry if this seems to be a long intro, but I wasn't sure exactly what you were after.

Hi Bart and welcome to the FISD!  I am so deeply sorry to hear about your wife.  I couldn't imagine how hard this was for you over the years.  But thank you for joining up here and for your interest in the FISD and the 501st legion.  Please take a look around the getting started threads.  There is a ton of information to get you off the ground running.  Essentially the first thing you need to do is figure out what set of armor you are interested in.  Original Trilogy stormtrooper (OTTK)?  A First Order stormtrooper (FOTK)?  Then any of the offshoots like an Incinerator trooper, heavy weapons trooper, etc.  If you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask here on the forums.  There are a ton of knowledgeable troopers here.

Hi Bart, welcome to FISD and I'm sorry for your lost and hope you can join us soon .

Feel free to browse the forum and ask all questions you have. We are here to help.

This thread could be useful for your research 

Hello Bart,

Welcome to the FISD!

Seems you made your mind and ordered from RS already.

If you need help suiting up or fine tuning do come back as ask our experts.

Also we have a advanced tactics programe you might want to take a look at:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/113-advanced-tactics/

It is worth taking the extra mileage to lv 2 /3 if you have a set of RS, and is not as difficult as many would have imagined at all.

Edited by giskard8
typo

Very sorry to hear of your loss, here is a great thread of useful info to get you on your way

Welcome to the FISD.  My condolences for your loss.  I have not had to go through such an ordeal. but I can say that this group and this hobby is a great way to clear out / get away from life's less-than-awesome moments. 

Welcome to FISD Bart, my deepest sympathies and condolences to you and your family for your loss.

people come here for many different reasons, but the one major thing is we all share a passion for Stormtroopers, and the love from this community.

We are indeed one large family, and welcome you with open arms.

I see there is good advice already heading your way, don't be afraid to ask plenty of questions, we are here to get you on your new journey and active in this great hobby.

Once again, welcome aboard!

21 minutes ago, knightrun said:

Thank You all for your thoughts and concerns. I have an ETA on the build out of RS and that it should be here by mid April.

Great to know! looking forward for your BBB day :jc_doublethumbup: