TK-42128 Requesting TLJ First Order Stormtrooper Centurion Status (KB) Approved 7th

equuspolo

ok, I’m gonna hate to do this.  Even though I am getting the proper rail in a few days and I will upload that photo.  I am going to post this here for you.  

I spoke to a friend and confirmed it.  Some had rails and others did not.  He was on all three movies.  And the screen used ones I saw here including rogue one, not all had rails.  

therefore, that should not hold up my approval and I’m requesting your grace and approval of this application.  Furthermore it was not listed in rhe crl.   And it had not been requested of any other centurion TLJ even though there are only a few others.  

You can also see an example of a silver rear plate.  So I would like to return my plate to a silver one.  It is my preference.  It’s a silver plate with a black strap rectangle ring. 

Photos Freon Fin execution scene 

clearly no rail

uswVKsg.jpg

F5G8AHZ.jpg

more troopers with no rail

gZNJQ4E.jpg

again more troopers with no rail

LkDID7d.jpg

again more 

VHvmmi1.jpg

silver rear plate with black ring 

XBw7zBW.jpg

let me say this.  I will get the rail and attach and upload it.  But I think that should be optional and I will do it in a few days.  But that should in no way hold up rhe approval.  I will do it so we have that option here.  I am also found to return my rear plate with the D to silver as I just think that is much more attractive and it matches what I have seen.  Although I will say rhe ones I saw were actually missing their D’s 

I hope this respectful challenge to the request is considered and I am approved.  Even though in a few days I will have the modified blaster pic uploaded 

Edited by equuspolo

Hi Ardeshir, and thank you for your Centurion application! 

CRL and CENTURION Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of CENTURION.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

We would suggest changing out 2 items:

-As you have seen in your Executioner application, we noticed that the picatinny rail is a bit long, should only have 2 raised sections (ribs) in the center and the holes are close to the ends as seen in the reference images below. 

Reference images

1OFlpjD.jpg                                              jA3HIv9.png?1    kD31b5j.png

-The D-ring you presently have is an actual D-shape as opposed to a more square shape.

Reference image

yleJDmD.jpg                                              mwDTVmH.png

Congratulations on your 7th Centurion. :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1

• Chemi changed the title to TK-42128 Requesting TLJ First Order Stormtrooper Centurion Status (KB) Approved 7th
18 minutes ago, Chemi said:

Hi Ardeshir. Congratulations on your 7th Centurion. :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Wow thank you brother.  I will make the modification so that both examples are presented in the blaster for references for everyone else.  Thank you guys so much.  

• Like 1

hace 5 minutos, equuspolo dijo:

Wow thank you brother.  I will make the modification so that both examples are presented in the blaster for references for everyone else.  Thank you guys so much.  

I forgot to include the recommendations... It's done. Thank you.:salute:

Like I always say, you’ve got a meticulous eye for detail brother and really do your research, which is why your builds are outstanding. Real works of art. Love these little details you note in your builds from time to time. Well done and we’ll deserved. Congrats!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AradunFF said:

Like I always say, you’ve got a meticulous eye for detail brother and really do your research, which is why your builds are outstanding. Real works of art. Love these little details you note in your builds from time to time. Well done and we’ll deserved. Congrats!

Appreciate it brother.  This means a lot to me.  I can’t do it without the help of rhe entire group here and rhe guidance of rhe DO’s 

Congratulations once again Ardeshir.

For anyone following and using this for future reference for their own applications as many do, Ardeshir is correct this is not currently a CRL requirement but may very well be in future once the TLJ / TROS CRL is finalized, thread here. Some good examples of differences of blaster details in each of the movies can be found in that thread, some interesting combinations also used in TROS.

In regards to the inconsistency of details, we see this in a lot of movies so a "generalized overall look" is used, in other words what most troopers had been seen with. We know some blasters from TFA had been used as well as in TROS, but references are used of what is generally seen and produced for that particular movie. 

One of the main images with close up and used as a reference is the execution scene, notice this troopers F-11D has the light rail and also the white rectangle ring (D ring) (so does the trooper on the other side, image below), which many others also had. BUT there are instances of other variations, this is called a "Mr Nostripes" situation, seen in the movie but a one off (or two or three) like "Mr Nostripes" in ANH.

4k-swlastjedi-starwarsscreencaps.com-18464.thumb.jpg.77e41c8226acddeb4452ab6d8db7c6f2.jpg

White rectangle ring (D ring)

untitled7.png.90c9c73148b527d4b79777eec7f9d883.png

Other instances of the light rail

Execution scene background characters

TLJ12.thumb.png.9cc005c763d2089efac61ba495b17e93.png

rail.png.b8ee3e2f15c99dff788d6865c7eadb12.png

TLJ14.thumb.png.e2a7848a40480cdf7452252d1463a581.png

Phasma scene

rail2.thumb.png.521397f25be937afff2b2307b6525470.png

And from the deleted scene

461269177_f11dtlj.png.e5b2ef322b0cb1daeae7a8141a6ab72e.png

Behind the scenes TLJ (also note the holes in the top of barrel)

147161152_TLJBlasters.png.3df40da762704f5b5fc05c73c0c253ac.png

And the only instance of a light mounted from a LFL display. Interestingly it also had a mount on the other side just under the barrel for a sling.

stormtrooper-blaster-last-jedi-nycc-2017-1024x768.thumb.jpg.06b04e5b6e64d0bbbac261e61107a47c.jpg

Sling mount

stormtrooper-blaster-last-jedi-2-nycc-2017-1024x768.thumb.jpg.9eedb2dbaedfe16d60f83f8195a9761d.jpg

Personally I think the light was a little overkill, which LFL may also have thought so not used, the blaster already has a light mounted in the front just under the muzzle. 

Apologies for derailing ;) 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Congratulations once again Ardeshir.

For anyone following and using this for future reference for their own applications as many do, Ardeshir is correct this is not currently a CRL requirement but may very well be in future once the TLJ / TROS CRL is finalized, thread here. Some good examples of differences of blaster details in each of the movies can be found in that thread, some interesting combinations also used in TROS.

In regards to the inconsistency of details, we see this in a lot of movies so a "generalized overall look" is used, in other words what most troopers had been seen with. We know some blasters from TFA had been used as well as in TROS, but references are used of what is generally seen and produced for that particular movie. 

One of the main images with close up and used as a reference is the execution scene, notice this troopers F-11D has the light rail and also the white rectangle ring (D ring) (so does the trooper on the other side, image below), which many others also had. BUT there are instances of other variations, this is called a "Mr Nostripes" situation, seen in the movie but a one off (or two or three) like "Mr Nostripes" in ANH.

4k-swlastjedi-starwarsscreencaps.com-18464.thumb.jpg.77e41c8226acddeb4452ab6d8db7c6f2.jpg

White rectangle ring (D ring)

untitled7.png.90c9c73148b527d4b79777eec7f9d883.png

Other instances of the light rail

Execution scene background characters

TLJ12.thumb.png.9cc005c763d2089efac61ba495b17e93.png

rail.png.b8ee3e2f15c99dff788d6865c7eadb12.png

TLJ14.thumb.png.e2a7848a40480cdf7452252d1463a581.png

Phasma scene

rail2.thumb.png.521397f25be937afff2b2307b6525470.png

And from the deleted scene

461269177_f11dtlj.png.e5b2ef322b0cb1daeae7a8141a6ab72e.png

Behind the scenes TLJ (also note the holes in the top of barrel)

147161152_TLJBlasters.png.3df40da762704f5b5fc05c73c0c253ac.png

And the only instance of a light mounted from a LFL display. Interestingly it also had a mount on the other side just under the barrel for a sling.

stormtrooper-blaster-last-jedi-nycc-2017-1024x768.thumb.jpg.06b04e5b6e64d0bbbac261e61107a47c.jpg

Sling mount

stormtrooper-blaster-last-jedi-2-nycc-2017-1024x768.thumb.jpg.9eedb2dbaedfe16d60f83f8195a9761d.jpg

Personally I think the light was a little overkill, which LFL may also have thought so not used, the blaster already has a light mounted in the front just under the muzzle. 

Apologies for derailing ;) 

Absolutely love this 

1 hour ago, Bulldog44 said:

Wow! Congratulations! Top notch armor and love the professional quality photographs. Straight off the movie set look. Well done! 

Thank you very much 

as promised here is the upgraded blaster.  Also posting in the body for quicker reference 

TNmoxQI.jpg

Edited by equuspolo
  • Like 1