TK-42128 Requesting TLJ First Order Stormtrooper Centurion Status (KB) Approved 7th

equuspolo

Name:  Ardeshir Radpour
Username:  equuspolo
TK-42128
Southern California Garrison
Los Angeles Squadron

Height = 5'10
Weight = 165

Armor Maker = KB Armor - Trimmed to fit like Anovos
Helmet Maker = Anovos Premium Fiberglass and Anovos Plastic Helmet
Boot Maker = Imperial Boots
Gloves = Endor Finders
Belt = Trooperbay
Belt Pouches = Trooperbay
Pauldron = Trooperbay
Neck Seal = Imperial Seamstress
Holster Maker = Dan Sczudlik

Gaskets = production made silicon rubber gaskets

F-11 =  Branfuhr Studios Resin Kit- Custom built by me with custom light system.

SE-44C = 3DPrintMerchant

Electronics = Wireless Microphone with Acker Amp

Custom Parts = Chest yoke and Backplate welded together with ABS Slurry.  Chest Pills and Chest cut out backed with Textured Fabric, TD slurry welded.  Entire armor painted with Rustoleum 2x Glossy White.  Belt, Cod, Butt Plate attached to armer with Anovos leather waist tassets

EIB Approved

1jzcRe4.jpg

2JibrgV.jpg
2MYh36G.jpg

cV6Bjx4.jpg

1sERqkZ.jpg

iGXmamW.jpg

ad9mAUC.jpg

iAAG857.jpg

aZG5cyp.jpg

MWOSUn2.jpg

PtU2Azx.jpg

FIBERGLASS HELMET

xFhSHfo.jpg

chSKssV.jpg

vgv6hxn.jpg

75J5x5e.jpg

7XQiCpq.jpg

PLASTIC HELMET

x9txOED.jpg

5CBgtLl.jpg

Zq4jgfM.jpg

mtEQEH8.jpg

YHfSg5B.jpg

XZRR1SY.jpg

Td9QOg7.jpg

gMQxPF7.jpg

C6Fa0l2.jpg

ry4WbhX.jpg

l2FKCFj.jpg

NvscvXo.jpg

9GEy90s.jpg

63mng3I.jpg

raBTSpP.jpg

5NbHJcY.jpg

fiv99OU.jpg

rOUn18F.jpg

luu6fjp.jpg

VLP95rL.jpg

DKAmOQy.jpg

BQp5o4W.jpg

xaDola1.jpg

b0T34MR.jpg

Jdnw0Pd.jpg

TgHEsxs.jpg

mhcLgl0.jpg

yrmy13W.jpg

ESKtoz5.jpg

qMaPNqW.jpg

vhWTTgp.jpg

updated blaster 

TNmoxQI.jpg

j4ULOHb.jpg

Edited by equuspolo
  • Like 4

As per usual (and to echo Andrew's comment) this is one fantastic submission, brother (not that I expected any less from you)!  You are in the queue, sir!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

As per usual (and to echo Andrew's comment) this is one fantastic submission, brother (not that I expected any less from you)!  We will be with you as soon as possible, sir!

Appreciate the amazing compliment and encouragement and guidance as always.  Thank you so much.  Appreciate it immensely 

3 hours ago, revlimiter said:

Dank Farrik, this is gorgeous. :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: Good luck!!! Though I don't think you'll need it.

Thank you very very much.  Appreciate the kind words 

Hi Ardeshir... I want to congratulate you for this fantastic submission... I've received messages from members of my Garrison, who are impressed with your submission:56pullhair:.

Congratulations. We're working on it...:jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chemi said:

Hi Ardeshir... I want to congratulate you for this fantastic submission... I've received messages from members of my Garrison, who are impressed with your submission:56pullhair:.

Congratulations. We're working on it...:jc_doublethumbup:

Wow thank you very much for such an amazing compliment.  Means a lot to hear that.  Appreciate all the encouragement as always.  Thank you 

1 hour ago, TKSpartan said:

Hey Ardeshir ! great to see you're back for Centurion !!  :peace:

Thank you brother.  This and the executioner are both up with all the changes requested made.  It was always the plan just got delayed a bit by excellent personal things going on hahaha.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AradunFF said:

Love your work Ardeshir! Your attention to detail is unsurpassed as are your submission photos! Looking forward to congratulating you (again and again on your Executioner app)!

Appreciate it beyond words.  What a compliment.  I hope I can live up to it.  Appreciate it my friend.  Super humbled by your compliment.  Thank you 

• Like 1

Hello Ardeshir. Thank you for your patience.:duim:

As you have seen in your Executioner application, we noticed that the picatinny rail is a bit long, should only have 2 raised sections (ribs) in the center and the holes are close to the ends as seen in the reference images below. 

Reference images

1OFlpjD.jpg                                              jA3HIv9.png?1    kD31b5j.png

-The D-ring you presently have is an actual D-shape as opposed to a more square shape.

Reference image

yleJDmD.jpg                                              mwDTVmH.png

We believe that these two issues must be corrected before we can grant you your 7th Centurion:blush:.

We know this is a big issue, but we also know that you are a perfectionist, that you like to take care of details and that you are a very professional person. 

Also, we know that you have first hand information, so if you have any questions or complaints, you know you can contact us @Deployment Officer Team:salute:

Thank you very much Ardeshir!:jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chemi said:

Hello Ardeshir. Thank you for your patience.:duim:

As you have seen in your Executioner application, we noticed that the picatinny rail is a bit long, should only have 2 raised sections (ribs) in the center and the holes are close to the ends as seen in the reference images below. 

Reference images

1OFlpjD.jpg                                              jA3HIv9.png?1    kD31b5j.png

-The D-ring you presently have is an actual D-shape as opposed to a more square shape.

Reference image

yleJDmD.jpg                                              mwDTVmH.png

We believe that these two issues must be corrected before we can grant you your 7th Centurion:blush:.

We know this is a big issue, but we also know that you are a perfectionist, that you like to take care of details and that you are a very professional person. 

Also, we know that you have first hand information, so if you have any questions or complaints, you know you can contact us @Deployment Officer Team:salute:

Thank you very much Ardeshir!:jc_doublethumbup:

Not a problem at all hahaha I already ordered the parts.  

• Like 3

18 hours ago, equuspolo said:

Not a problem at all hahaha I already ordered the parts.  

Why does this not surprise me?  You are an ANIMAL when it comes to builds, brother.  I am constantly amazed every time I see one of your new ones, and I always wonder what the next one will be!  

• Like 1

Also note when searching for the picatinny rail, between the holes they are angled cut, I've managed to find them on Aliexpress in the past.

kD31b5j.png

U9Yi2iM.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Why does this not surprise me?  You are an ANIMAL when it comes to builds, brother.  I am constantly amazed every time I see one of your new ones, and I always wonder what the next one will be!  

Thank you brother.  Hahaha appreciate it 

On 1/22/2022 at 10:35 AM, justjoseph63 said:

Hi Ardeshir!  As seen in the images below, the picatinny rail on your FD11 is close (first photo), but still not quite what we need to get you approved.  Although not specifically mentioned in the CRL, this is one of those items that since there are multiple screen references we must insist on.

Example                                                                         Reference images

JJApUo1.png?2  281uiRr.png?1  MhZZSWy.png  XJZA9Z5.jpg

There are lots of suppliers of the correct version as seen on AliExpress (example here) but sadly shipping/delivery time is up to 2-3 months.  Ouch.  I doubt that you want to wait that long (I know I wouldn't) but here are some options:

If you can find a good 3D designer, you could have one made/printed.  I can't seem to find a resin or 3D one anywhere, even on Etsy. 

OR, if you would be willing to send me the rail you have, I will use it as a template to make you the correct one.  All you would have to do is send it to me via Priority Mail this Monday the 24th (I move to FL. on the 29th).  I will sculpt a new one, make a silicone mold, cast it in black resin and send it to you along with your original (unaltered).  I have quite a bit of experience making greebs and such as seen here and here, so you can trust me to get it right.  There would be no charge for my services/supplies.  Heck, I will even pay for return shipping to you, and you should have it in about 8-10 days from when I receive the original.  I can promise you that it will be 100% approvable, and since it would be my own sculpt there are no recasting issues.

The reasons I am offering this are that I know you are a fellow accuracy nut, and since these things seem to be difficult to source without paying 15 bucks or more and waiting for ages, this way I can supply them to anyone who needs one in the future right away and at my cost (probably a dollar + shipping).   

I know you want to get that TLJ Centurion badge under your ABS belt :D (we want you to as well) but I hope you can appreciate our position.  If you would like me to make you this part, just PM me this weekend and I'll shoot you my address.

Thanks for both your patience and understanding!

Just had this made.  Want to check with you about it before I finish it up. 

https://imgur.com/NhWdtWX

On 1/22/2022 at 10:35 AM, justjoseph63 said:

Hi Ardeshir!  As seen in the images below, the picatinny rail on your FD11 is close (first photo), but still not quite what we need to get you approved.  Although not specifically mentioned in the CRL, this is one of those items that since there are multiple screen references we must insist on.

Example                                                                         Reference images

JJApUo1.png?2  281uiRr.png?1  MhZZSWy.png  XJZA9Z5.jpg

There are lots of suppliers of the correct version as seen on AliExpress (example here) but sadly shipping/delivery time is up to 2-3 months.  Ouch.  I doubt that you want to wait that long (I know I wouldn't) but here are some options:

If you can find a good 3D designer, you could have one made/printed.  I can't seem to find a resin or 3D one anywhere, even on Etsy. 

OR, if you would be willing to send me the rail you have, I will use it as a template to make you the correct one.  All you would have to do is send it to me via Priority Mail this Monday the 24th (I move to FL. on the 29th).  I will sculpt a new one, make a silicone mold, cast it in black resin and send it to you along with your original (unaltered).  I have quite a bit of experience making greebs and such as seen here and here, so you can trust me to get it right.  There would be no charge for my services/supplies.  Heck, I will even pay for return shipping to you, and you should have it in about 8-10 days from when I receive the original.  I can promise you that it will be 100% approvable, and since it would be my own sculpt there are no recasting issues.

The reasons I am offering this are that I know you are a fellow accuracy nut, and since these things seem to be difficult to source without paying 15 bucks or more and waiting for ages, this way I can supply them to anyone who needs one in the future right away and at my cost (probably a dollar + shipping).   

I know you want to get that TLJ Centurion badge under your ABS belt :D (we want you to as well) but I hope you can appreciate our position.  If you would like me to make you this part, just PM me this weekend and I'll shoot you my address.

Thanks for both your patience and understanding!

Just had this made.  Want to check with you about it before I finish it up. 

NhWdtWX.jpg

• Like 2