TK-19984 "March to Centurion" ANH TK Centurion Build Thread

Ebio Amisi

Ok, so good news/bad news - the corrugated pipe I bought to use an interior collar/cover for the electronics has now been cut to size BUT it is too stiff/rigid and pushes the helmet into a weird shape :(

I’ve bought a ribbed/reinforced pond thing and I’m wondering anyone has any suggestions as to a different type of pipe/hose that wouldn’t be as tough/inflexible?

db5dee2297b2b558c03a7b780d68c082.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Ebio Amisi said:

Ok, so good news/bad news - the corrugated pipe I bought to use an interior collar/cover for the electronics has now been cut to size BUT it is too stiff/rigid and pushes the helmet into a weird shape :(

I’ve bought a ribbed/reinforced pond thing and I’m wondering anyone has any suggestions as to a different type of pipe/hose that 

You could try a warm water bath, a lot of plastics will give when warm.

If not automotive electrical wire covering is usually pretty soft 

530129099_s-l1600(1).thumb.jpg.ef7e1201f5f6383009c207e755868c14.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ebio Amisi said:

f3e6252221b3b66bcfeb800524c3c1f2.jpg

That crayon trick for the E11 scope is awesome!

Really happy with how this turned out

Looks great, crayon, chalk or liquid paper all work well, just depends what you have handing. Going over with a coat of satin clear will help protect the white from coming off easily

• Like 1

White Velcro in helmet replaced with black Velcro and I’ve started to build up an area with Milliput in order to have a flat surface to stick the new “lipstick” power bank to

399f2f77a3adecbe7d6a78c55fa94c6a.jpg

It's a bit of trial and error adding pieces into the helmet, hopefully that spot works for you, I find either behind the ears on inside the side cheeks works well.

• Like 1

326b0185c3b275426ab59866bfaaa449.jpg

Installation of the cut down risers - if this works, it means I will be able to keep the lens very close to the eye socket and will be able to switch them out as and when they get too scratched.

It also cleans up the inside of the helmet as I didn’t really like the big internal visor that the helmet came with

• Like 1

Hmmm something not right here, I keep shooting myself when I look through the scope :laugh1:

iFnYw7w.png

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Hmmm something not right here, I keep shooting myself when I look through the scope :laugh1:

iFnYw7w.png

HAHAHAAH OH GOD YOU ARE RIGHT - I'm going to turn that around now - thank you for pointing that out lol

• Like 1