Helmet for boys

Jenniferelhaj

Hello all!. Thanks for allowing me to join the community!I have a 4 year old boy who absolutely loves stormtroopers and wants a full bucket helmet for himself. Problem is... nobody seems to make them. So I thought I'd reach out here to see if anyone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction. Ive scoured the internet and the best i have seen are all half pieces and cheap plastic.Thank you for your time.

Edited by Jenniferelhaj
Additional info

Hello and welcome, there are (or have in the past has been) 2 makers of original stormtrooper children sized helmet/armor WTF (Walt's Trooper Factory) and the other TM (Troopermaster) both can be found on facebook.

Here is a thread with some info 

First Order child sized Stormtrooper helmet/armor, Imperial Surplus

https://imperialsurplus.com/product/kids-first-order-stormtrooper-armor/

Some other threads for modifying 2 piece toy helmets (First Order version helmet)

A third option would be having one 3D printed, there some free files on Thingiverse 

Hi Jennifer

We have a list of vetted armour makers who some of will supply helmets as kits you need to assemble/paint yourself. Some do offer a built helmet at additional cost.

AP recently had some kits on offer but go to this thread for more info on sellers.

2 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Hello and welcome, there are (or have in the past has been) 2 makers of original stormtrooper children sized helmet/armor WTF (Walt's Trooper Factory) and the other TM (Troopermaster) both can be found on facebook.

Here is a thread with some info 

First Order child sized Stormtrooper helmet/armor, Imperial Surplus

https://imperialsurplus.com/product/kids-first-order-stormtrooper-armor/

Some other threads for modifying 2 piece toy helmets (First Order version helmet)

Awesome! Thank you so much! I appreciate your time.

• Like 1