TK5794 requesting elite status.[47][FX]

Jello

TK5794 requesting elite status.

I couldn't quite figure out how to attach more than one pic at a time.

** edit **

Okay, let's try this again! TK5794 requesting elite status.

DSC_0338.jpg

DSC_0339.jpg

DSC_0340.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

DSC_0342.jpg

DSC_0348.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

DSC_0350.jpg

DSC_0343.jpg

DSC_0344.jpg

Tony,

The way you can do it best is use a hosting site like photobucket, and then post image links on the thread.

So, you would have text like:

[img=www.yourimagelinkhere.com]

There are probably other ways to do this, I have just used the hosting site the most.

I would prefer the images in the thread for others to see and enjoy.

I know your kit is golden, having trooped with you many times, but I don't want ANYONE to be approved with out the world to see their submissions. My word is not good enough on these thing

Good to see your submission here brother.

Scott

I wondered if I was missing some kind of trick to getting photos up (it was at the end of a looooong day when I attempted to set up photos last night). Fair enough, and thanks for the tip Scott. I'll get that set up ASAP.

** edit **

These are the last of the photos I couldn't tack onto my first post:

DSC_0345.jpg

DSC_0346.jpg

DSC_0347.jpg

Are the lenses flat or bubbled? Overall it looks good.

I know they are flat, but a shot of them would be the final touch.

Whoops, I forgot we need 8 teeth for flat lenses, 6 for bubbles (hero vs. stunt config)

Edited by Scott M.
DO not thinking straight!!!

Honestly while the elements are mainly there, I'd suggest trimming down the biceps and thighs to better suit your body. You can use a heat gun to form the ab/kidney closer to your body, or what I had to to was just run a strap round the other side to draw them closer to my ribs (though for me it was the butt plate that stuck out).

I see you also have the curse of the tall trooper (lots of black behind the knees) - all I can say is I feel your pain! :) Hopefully some day someone will make longer parts.

:salute:

I see you also have the curse of the tall trooper (lots of black behind the knees) - all I can say is I feel your pain! :) Hopefully some day someone will make longer parts.

:salute:

Yeah, no doubt. "Aim for the back of his knees!"

**EDIT**

I mean I have the same problem, I'm 6'4".

The bucket, redux. Although it looked all right to me by the dawn's early light when I was running on fumes, now that I look at it after some much needed shut-eye, I fear that it might not be up to snuff. But I submit the bucket w/ eight teeth for your consideration...

DSC_0351.jpg

The bucket, redux. Although it looked all right to me by the dawn's early light when I was running on fumes, now that I look at it after some much needed shut-eye, I fear that it might not be up to snuff. But I submit the bucket w/ eight teeth for your consideration...

DSC_0351.jpg

Almost there. My last request is to fill in the paint so it is consistent. And, if you square them up a little, it would not hurt.

Scott

Almost there. My last request is to fill in the paint so it is consistent. And, if you square them up a little, it would not hurt.

Scott

I'll get right on that, sir! :salute:

During the rhinoplasty:

DSC_0352.jpg

And post-rhinoplasty:

DSC_0353.jpg

So how's it look? Should I scurry off to clean the latrines? Or is there still Wookiee hair clogging the drain in the garbage compactor? :D

If you're going for a stunt look by adding the teeth, I would definitely consider raising the brow up. Your current brow looks great for a hero but way too low for a stunt. Just my $.02. Otherwise, congrats on the submission!

If you're going for a stunt look by adding the teeth, I would definitely consider raising the brow up. Your current brow looks great for a hero but way too low for a stunt. Just my $.02. Otherwise, congrats on the submission!

Good suggestion Scott.

My thoughts ...

- Are the drop box straps black? Shouldn't tehey be white?

- The frown paint looks more ROTJ style then ANH to me. I thought this was important and only the bridges had to have paint?

- The bicep parts looks a too big and low on the arm, I would strongly suggest padding them so that they fall more naturally on the arm. Also the trimming seems unequal on the left side, perhaps it's just how you velcroed it uneven on this particular session?

- I didn't see your boots on any pics...

On another note ...

- I love your vocoder black area .. that can't be painted right? It's so clean!

- I feel you too on the black showing everywhere, I'm at 6'3" myself! ;)

- Gotta love AP! ;)

OK, 95% there. Things to address now, and I apologize for not having these all earlier in the thread:

1) We do need a pic of the boots (I know they are good, but we need them in here)

2) turc is correct, the strap for the drop boxers need to be white, per base standards.

3) I do agree the paint on the frown is a little outside the teeth, and again, per ANH standards, the paint "should not touch the lips"

Because of your build, the biceps are going to be hard, and there is no "standard" to set them up or down, so that will be more of a taste thing for you, but will not impact any acceptance.

SO, do you hate me yet? Hope not, you are looking good.

Scott

OK, 95% there. Things to address now, and I apologize for not having these all earlier in the thread:

SO, do you hate me yet? Hope not, you are looking good.

Scott

Nah, it's all good. I peeked at the base standards the other day, so I was expecting the white straps for the drop boxes. Boots, not a problem; I've probably got a shot of me wearing 'em around somewhere. And the other details, well, they shouldn't be too terribly difficult to correct. Well all need to meet the requirements for elite status... why else would we be applying for it?

Just one question... What does the standards mean when it says paint can't touch the lips. I'm a little confused on that point.

Just one question... What does the standards mean when it says paint can't touch the lips. I'm a little confused on that point.

Just think of the frown as something that has lips, and the plastic on top and below the teeth the lips. I would suggest taking some 320 grit paper and just sanding it down a bit.

Here is a link to my own Elite build and my work on the frown:

Frown comparison

This is an FX, but I believe you will get the idea.

• 1 month later...

It is about time. What, you think a :snowtrooper: means you get to slack off on your :trooper: ?

Get back to work, shiny!!!

Nice job Tony, and can't wait for the updated pics!!!

Wow Tony - not sure if having the DO being in your garrison is more of a help or the guy will be more of a stickler to detail. I'm sure he just wants to ensure you'll *shine* :)