smok1ngun

Hello to all and Happy New Year! 

I have wanted to start trooping for a long time now and finally bit the bullet. I bought a full commission ANH Stunt from RS during their Black Friday event.

I've been looking around here for awhile and you guys and gals seem to be so helpful and full of useful information. I'm really looking forward to receiving my armor and getting in to The Central California Garrison to start trooping.

Sean

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the forums, looking forward to seeing you kitted up.

For anything else Stormtrooper you may need check out this thread 

• Like 1

Welcome to FISD !! looking forward for your BBB day and first photos .  !! 

Commission builds usually needs some few adjustments so don't worry . We are here to help you get the best ! :salute:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Captain RyKerr TK33420 said:

Just checking to see how it's going buddy! Did you ever get your ANH Stunt TK in from RS?

Took me 4 months to get my ESB TK from the time I ordered mine from RS, but 100% worth it!

Yup, received it about two weeks ago. I'm actively working on the alterations suggested by fellow FISD members. Also installing a audio system in my bucket. Its coming along great, hope to post some more pictures soon.