TK 71384 Reporting For Duty

Swoby

Greetings and a Happy New Year from the North of Germany,

I have been approved as a member of the German Garrison since October 24, 2021 :smiley-sw013:. I have attended several troops since my approval and I just have to say: I love being a stormtrooper!

I always wanted to be one of these cool white guys and last year that dream came true.

At the moment I'm trying to 3D print a DLT-19 by myself and I've found some really helpful topics here.

I also created and 3D printed my own imperial handcuff holder and a plate with my TK ID for my Stanley box. Maybe I can write a little topic about this stuff later for those of you who are interested in such things. Trying my best to be a helpful member of the FISD :)

Regards

Birgit (TK 71384)

• Like 4

Hello Biggi!

Glad to see you on here as well, I was looking forward to this day :D

vor 56 Minuten schrieb Swoby:

I also created and 3D printed my own imperial handcuff holder and a plate with my TK ID for my Stanley box. Maybe I can write a little topic about this stuff later for those of you who are interested in such things. Trying my best to be a helpful member of the FISD :)

I'm sure others would be interested in those, they're pretty awesome :smiley-sw013:

vor 57 Minuten schrieb Swoby:

I have been approved as a member of the German Garrison since October 24, 2021 :smiley-sw013:. I have attended several troops since my approval and I just have to say: I love being a stormtrooper!

I always wanted to be one of these cool white guys and last year that dream came true.

Looking forward to our shared troops this year and beyond. Until then, welcome to the FISD :salute:

LG, Luca

• Like 1

Hallo Birgit!

Welcome aboard trooper and great to see another stormtrooper! I am interested to follow your DLT-19 3D print process and am looking forward to it.

Liebe Gruesse aus Florida an die deutsche Heimat!

Tarkan