New FISD Tri Fold Brochure now available to all 501st approved memebrs.

Sly11

Greetings all

Today we launch our newly revised Detachment Tri Fold brochure.

It's been quite a long time since we actually had these available. Since then many things have changed leading us to updating some of the text to include new costumes, and have more relevant information.

Originally these were done in a limited run by the member who created them, but nowadays we have moved this to a "print your own" service making them accessible to all countries around the globe.

Files are available to all full 501st members on request, and are completed in a very high resolution to ensure quality in a finished product.

The thread can be found below for more information and how to access the files.

• Like 7

• Sly11 pinned this topic

Not meant to, you know, but...

Was "Skytrooper" taken away to Spec Ops (TX) earlier and no longer ours?

I was reading the sample and weighting on doing a Traditional Chinese translation and noticed that.

1 hour ago, giskard8 said:

Sarah the DL at the time moved the Skytrooper to Spec Ops 4th December 2019.

Screenshot_20211227-182840_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4cc60adbf67c23887d4d9032d7e4a024.jpg

Luckily Spec Opps dropped the then FISD L3 jet pack requirement 

• Jetpack thrusters shall actually work and jetpack shall be able to actually hover for at least 30 seconds. :laugh1:

1 hour ago, giskard8 said:

Indeed it was.  I think the confusion lies in the fact that a "space pack" is included in the CRLs as an approved accessory for ANH Stunt.

AtOqscP.jpg?1

3 hours ago, giskard8 said:

Not meant to, you know, but...

I was reading the sample and weighting on doing a Traditional Chinese translation and noticed that.

Hi Arthur, if you would like to translate it into Chinese please do so but we need it checked by another source and then supply a copy to the Legion PR team.

Basically you will need to mock it up then supply it to myself. We will then build the appropriate version and get it approved as all PR material needs to be vetted and sent through for records.

The Spanish version will undergo this same treatment.

Yes indeed the Sky Trooper was handed over in 2019.

1 hour ago, Sly11 said:

Hi Arthur, if you would like to translate it into Chinese please do so but we need it checked by another source and then supply a copy to the Legion PR team.

Basically you will need to mock it up then supply it to myself. We will then build the appropriate version and get it approved as all PR material needs to be vetted and sent through for records.

The Spanish version will undergo this same treatment.

Yes indeed the Sky Trooper was handed over in 2019.

Of course Andrew, if we decide to do it we shall do it by the book.

I will discuss with the Garrsion to see if we can form a team to do this, and if possible, all of the FISD CRL in the future, since we are not busy with trooping and events at least for the coming year.

But small steps for the time being.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Quick update: Tri-folds now approved and available in English, Spanish and German.

We will continue working with international members in making these available in more languages.

Stay tuned.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, PlastoidHero said:

Hiya, noob here. How do we request the files?

Link to main thread and info was in the first post

If you wish to obtain a copy, please request via PM to myself for further instructions Andrew  @Sly11

• Like 1