Greetings from Northeastern Ohio!

nursesenpai

Hello, troopers!

My name is Roux (pronounced "Roo"), currently a member of the 501st, and I'm here doing research for both my roommate and myself!

We're both going for ANH Stunt TKs! I'm currently going through the forum on a good place to start buying parts! I mostly prefer ready-to-wear gear but with us moving into a bigger place soon, building one will seem to be a fun project to spend time together!

Nice to meet everyone!

Hello and welcome to the forum Roo (I'll call you Kang)  (Kangaroo;) ) 

Good luck with the resources thread should be of help 

Glad to have you here, Roux!  Lots of research in front of you, but you are definitely in the right place.  The best place to look for armor is in our "vetted" sellers area here.  As a 501st member, I'm sure you are aware that there are some sub-par suppliers out there, so this thread will help as well.

Know that we are here to help with any and all questions, and best of luck on your white armor journey!

Welcome to the FISD Roux:salute:

Being a 501st member you already know research is key. Building your own set is gratifying and the knowledge is great for inevitable repair work.

Good luck Future Trooper:duim: